Monday, December 2, 2013

Watch What happens Live 12-1-13 (#WWHL)(@BravoAndy)

I watch Andy and his two guest, Cynthia from real Housewives of Atlanta and of course the very talented Sandra Bernhardt, I love this woman, she is so talented. I am a advert watcher of watch what happens live but I never really write about it because the show is a great show and it speaks for itself. Andy have a couple of great guest that night to talk about a show that aired before hand and have them tell their take on certain scenes. A great part of the show for me is that they allow callers to call in and ask the guest questions but my overall favorite was the drinking the celebs did on the show although now I have notice they have cut back on this a little, not to sure what that is about. Last night was really fun with Sandra of course because she is funny and Cynthia who gave her opinion on what she thought of some of the scenes but we all know that Cynthia likes to stay neutral and she really does not like judging who coworkers. Now for me when it comes to judging, I know we are not suppose to judge but Cynthia needs to get a little backbone and say what she feel, what is her spin on things, don't be scared to open your mouth Cynthia. Now something interesting I learned from Sandra on last night show is that Andy asked her did she have any idea why Roseanne was so upset and saying that she was finished with the acting business. Sandra put her spin on it and said that Roseanne had some great scripts that she had written for some new shows and none of the networks would look at her script, she said that Roseanne who is a great writer, I know I watched her show the entire time it aired, was not getting any respect from the networks and they would not really even listen to her so she just apparently is upset over the entire thing and flew of the handle a little. Now I am a big Roseanne fan and I did like her show, I thought the show was a real depreciation of a scrambling poor family who morals were a little on the less side. There are real families that are actually out there like this and that is why the show is so successful even today, so why not she what else Roseanne has lined up for us. Even though the networks may see her script as off the chain, just do a test run for only a few audiences and if it do not do well then you can say at least you gave it a try. I can not believe that all Roseanne has done for the network they are not willing to give her a chance again, I know Roseanne did mess up the American national anthem and that is a no, no is some people eyes but after all these years I do not think she would try something like this again. I know some people might even say she is a lose cannon but with all the contracts that can be drawn up these days just put some stipulations in her contract that will prevent her from doing certain things, let her know what you will and will not accept, put your foot down and I am sure Roseanne will stick to it especially if she knows how much it could cost her. I hope Roseanne if given another chance and I hope Andy and his guests will pick up the drinks again because one of the funniest team he had by overall to me was Ms. Regina King and Jackee and I do believe the drinks was making them feel a little over the rainbow, now we all know when celebs get drinks into them they will divulge some juicy information.

No comments:

Post a Comment