Friday, December 13, 2013

Braxton Family Values 12-12-13(@WEtv,@BratonFV, #BFV)

I watched Braxton Family Values last night and I notice the show was mostly on the girls getting ready for Towanda big birthday bash. Towanda wants all her sisters to perform at her birthday party and she was not only running around trying to make sure that all her plans were in order she also was trying to get her sisters together to perform the school daze performance, yes that is what she want to do at her party. Now the sisters were a little taken as to why Towanda wants such a big party and I can understand why, I too as Towanda did not have this big lavish wedding and now that she is making money and can do something for herself why not have this big lavish party for her fortieth birthday because that is a big one. I am glad to see Towanda doing something for herself because she is usually always doing things for other people and she is a Virgo, of course we Virgo's are selfless and usually put others before ourselves, why not do something for our self every now and then. The bad thing about it is when we do finally do something for our self we feel guilty about it like we did something wrong, we Virgo's are very good people if I do say so myself. I was glad to see Tamar show up to practice for Towanda's performance but she was giving shade the entire time. I really thought Tamar was changing but apparently she can not stay nice for long or was this because Towanda did not show up at her rehersal and she is just still upset about that. I am not sure about the tension between Tamar and Towanda but I think they need to just talk and get it out in the open. I was a little disappointed to see Trina still doing business with Gabe although I know he is a good with finances, you mean to tell me she could not find anyone else, especially since he said he would charge her anyway, I guess maybe he will give her a discounted rate. I know it is nothing wrong with working with your soon to be ex and it is always better to remain friends than enemies but if you really plan on divorcing someone, you can not make them think there is even a little chance of you taking them back and this means cutting it clean, in other words if you are separating from this person then stay separate on the things you do. With Trina doing business with Gabe than she is leaving the door open, look how he told her he wanted to be there with her to interview potential bartenders, why, to be close to her. I thought he was suppose to give financial advice not business advice, Trina needs to be clear on where he stands in her life and stop playing games. I looking forward to next week because I want to see how Towanda's birthday party turns out and I really want to see how her and Tamar settle their differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment