Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Vanilla Ice Goes Amish

have anyone watched Vanilla's Ice Goes Amish show, I looked at this show while on vacation and I really like it. I love the way that he works with the Amish people to help people work on Amish and outsiders projects to give them what they need. It is great to see Vanilla brings his experience and combine it with the Amish knowledge, I really like the way the Amish takes their time with their craftsmanship and their craftsmanship along with Vanilla's knowledge of modern world works out great. What is more fascinating is watching how the Amish are really opening up to the outside world to get help and the fact that they are learning that not all outsiders are bad.  A lot of these Amish people are really getting the opportunity to redo their houses and make them look more updated and get more modern conveniences inside which is great. What is even more special is a lot of these Amish people have carpentry experience which is a great skill to have and these people do not mind helping Vanilla with working on their projects, the Amish are very hard working people and there is nothing wrong with that. They had one episode where there was an Amish man who actually pimped out buggy's, now that was funny. Vanilla Ice of course wanted an all white buggy, which just seemed a little plain to me, but that is my opinion. I do have one request, I wish Vanilla Ice and the Amish crew could come and help pimp out my garage, my husband starts these projects and they never seem to get finish so you know what I have, a big mess of course. I could really use some project worked on in my house, maybe one day. The episodes are really good and the entire reasoning behind it is that of a good one, this show really shows Vanilla Ice has a good heart and is doing right by people with his skill. I hope it gets more air time and more acknowledgment comes from the show and what it is doing for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment