Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hollywood Hillbillies (www.reelz.com/hillbillies/ )

Does anyone remember the Beverly Hillbillies, well now they are actually going to making this happen in reality in January by bringing in a group of real hillbillies from Georgia to Hollywood. Yes I could not believe it myself, the real live Beverly Hillbillies and now we get to see them in reality. Now if you ask me if they really wanted to make this happen, they should have went off the grid in Louisiana beyond the swamps and got one of those families that truly have no idea of modern day living, you know the ones that still live with electricity or running water, for that matter they could have gone to the wild, wild back lands of Alaska. Now don't get me wrong Georgia does have some people that are true hillbillies living there wooded life but the people in Georgia have more access to city amenities, I just think it would make for a real funny show if you had people that never really had any modern day amenities, it would have almost been like he real Beverly Hillbillies show itself. With all this being said and my take on everything, I personally think it will be a interesting show to watch and I will be watching when it airs and if it catches my attention on the first show, you can be sure that I will be watching and writing about it. I hope the show is a success because I think the world could use a show that will keep us in stitches, a good laugh never hurt anyone. I have to mention I never really watched the Reelz channel before but it has a lot of good shows and bringing this show to its station I think will be a great addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment