Thursday, December 19, 2013

Farm Kings 12-19-13 (@FarmKings)

The Farm Kings returned last night and it was great to see all of them again, and I can say yes girls on those boys still look good. What I was most impressed about on last night show was the guys actually got to get out and do different things. These young men all help their mom with the farm and it is a seven day a week not holiday job, which is crazy to think that between the farm and trying to run the store and other things they have to do to sell their produce, these guys never was given a break. So when I saw two of the brothers get involve with stock car racing it was great, they even put the logo of their farm on the side of the car, so they are always thinking. What gets me is that one of the brothers decided he would take a Saturday off to fish and the mother called him up to say you know we do not get days off, especially on a Saturday and the son came right along to help mom. Joe the oldest is the one who was driving the race car and he did pretty good, but then he let the mother down because he did not come to breakfast because of his bruises. I have to say these boys need some kind of relief and stock car racing is a good one in my opinion. It was also great to see the younger brother Sam step up to the plate so that his brother could go race their car and give them a break. I hated to see that they could not buy their old farm from their father, apparently there is sore feelings on the father part who could not keep his farm going without the boys and so he had to sell but did not even offer to sell it to his children. The boys are still his blood but yet the father wanted money and could care less that the farm would be giving to family members so he wanted a million dollars, that was sad. But this season they are making thing to continue to happen for the family farm and they said they will be having a little more fun this season and I am glad they are able to do this. No doubt because of the show the boys are able to do others things and I am glad for this, I think this family really deserves a break because farming is not easy, we have to remember the job they do everyday helps feed us. So I hope they have many more episodes and make millions of dollars so they continue to grow that natural produce because they is the only produce I east. I am glad that they actually let one of the brothers go to college as well and not only that he will become a doctor, go Luke. I know they could use Luke on the farm but if he is smart enough to be a doctor they can not beat having a doctor in the family. I see that on next week episode they talk of Elizabeth wedding and I am glad to know that she is getting married, I hope she has an understanding man and hopefully he will start showing his face and help the family on the farm, just jump right in, nothing like a man who marries a woman is willing to take on some family chores. It was great to hear Pete, who is my favorite tell Sam that they appreciated what he did for them over the weekend, sibling or not is always great to be told that you are appreciated and not just assume that you should do something and never be thanked for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment