Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shipping Wars 12-3-13 (@ShippingWars)

For those of you who don't know I am a big Shipping Wars fan and over the years this show has taught me a lot about what truckers go through trying to get a load to its destination, not to mention how hard it is dealing with some of the customers. Roy of course is my favorite and I know some of you may question that, but Roy really knows what he is doing and does a professional job. Not everyone can have a smile on their face at all time and put on this happy go lucky personality all the time as Jen seems to do. Roy is just being himself and he is a real business man, he gets your load ship it to its destination on time and helps unload your package, what more can you ask for. If I was to have and item shipped and go to Uship.com and had a choice between the shippers, even if he bid stood at a little more money than the others to ship my item, I would still choose Roy just because I knew of the great job he would do. I think A&E was right on picking up this show because it is a wonderful addition to watch and I don't miss and episode even if I have to record it. Tonight there will be a new episode of shipping wars and I will be watching, the only thing I do have to say that I wish shipping wars would do and that is get rid of Jarrett. I am sorry to say but Jarrett is not a good fit for this show and they could benefit from having someone who really can ship loads because this is what the show is about, right. I like the husband and wife they brought for one episode, they were pretty good as well as the Chavez driver, he was good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment