Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta 12-1-13(#RHOA)

I am watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta and is really touching on some good subjects. I have to say as far as Cynthia talking to Nene about Noelle having a boyfriend, I am in with agreement with Nene on this one that at thirteen Noelle is way to young to have a boyfriend. They should be friends and go to places together only with their parents at that age, it seems as though young people are really moving to fast these days and I am with Nene when she says it is the parents place to slow it down and don't forget your child is your child and not your friend. Now I am glad that Cynthia met with Noelle so called boyfriend and his mother and they got the chance to sit down and talk but it should be a tight rope on the situation and like the boy's mother said, they should chaperone's all their outings, which makes good since to me, never leave them alone together at anytime, with young people and their raging hormones at that age anything can happen. I was glad to see Phadera moving on with her career in the funeral business, but I did not expect anything less of Phadera because I can not take it from the woman, she is a hard worker. As for Apollo he was his usual self, just very lost and the fact that he had to go to Peter for advice on how to treat his wife was rather on the pitiful side to me, why would you have to talk to another man about were you went wrong in your conversation with your wife and not know what you have to do to make it up to your wife. Apollo you knew how to get your wife, how do you not know how to flirt with her again, step one just do what you did to get her in the first place. I was glad to see Kenya finally get a home to live in and I know she supposedly have not found a home that is up to her standards but this will do for now, according to Ms. Kenya, she puzzles me. On one hand Kenya talks like she has so much money and need a house that is way above the average but at the same time she moved in this broke down hotel, what was that about, why not the Ritz? I was glad that Porsha sister got her to go out and look at places to stay but I understand what Porsha is saying about enjoying staying with her mother. Porsha is right what she said about southern mothers, they do spoil you and by God there is nothing like a mother who when you go home they cook for you and is willing to literally take of you like a baby when you are put up at their home. I miss my mother so much and yes she did these things Porsha mother is doing for her and if I was upset and she knew it she went full out to take care of me. I know Porsha sister is right and Porsha does need to get out on her own but Porsha sister has to be a little understanding and let Porsha get through this divorce first, divorce is never easy and if you ask me my personally opinion t definitely takes more than a few months. Now what did you guys think of that heated meeting between mama Joyce, Kandi and Todd. I do not know if it is something too what mama Joyce said about Todd and Kandi's best friend Carman messing around but if it is would this not be something. When Kandi told her friend about what mama Joyce said I notice it took Carman a minute before she said anything. Todd seems to be sincere but his going out of town is worrying me a little, and now he actually said he is not sure if he would sign a prenup agreement, why did he say this? I personally can not say if I like Todd for Kandi but what I can say is that I think if Kandi is smart she would have a private eye follow Todd, I am just saying. Kandi should get this private eye especially when he goes out of town and then maybe some of those doubts will come to a close because if you ask me Kandi have to have some doubts, if she do not then I would have to say Kandi is not as smart as I thought she was or when it come to love she is truly blind. They say when it comes to love some people are blind when it comes to love, so what do you think, do you think Kandi's best friend Carman is sleeping with Todd or what? Next week looks juicy, and I can not wait to see the confrontation between mama Joyce and Carman. If you ask me it seems as if Carman is disrespecting mama Joyce and her giving Kandi advice about cutting off some of her tides to her mother was a dirty move to me, you never tell another woman to stop her tides with her mother and we all know this, so what is the woman up too, sounds a bit fishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment