Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bonnie and Clyde12-8-13 (#BonnieandClyde)

I watched Part one of Bonnie and Clyde tonight and it was all I expected it to be. I really enjoyed this first half and liked looking into the lives of the two criminals. What I like the most was both of the actors are great and they are doing a fabulous job. I like every aspect of the story line so for because watching the documentary on the history channel help me understand a look about Bonnie and Clyde and what they went through and tonight show almost followed that documentary to the word, so that was great. I like how they included the mothers so that we could see the family side of their story as well and we could she what these mothers possibly went through as they had to watch their children be criminals. One thing we really are learning from last night is that Bonnie was not joke, this woman knew what to do to get over on people, I am not sure if this come from her hoping to be an actress one day and she maybe practice this. It was heartfelt to see what Clyde had to go through in jail and now people can understand why this man did not want to go back in. What I was wondering is if they will show Clyde having the man killed because according to the documentary he later had this man who raped him in jail killed. I did not no anything of this female press agent, she did write about the two but during them days they did not want to give the female any credit, but this was a time that women started coming into their own and this was proven with Bonnie herself and this female press agent who walked into her old bosses office and told him that he would be rehiring her. Good show tonight and I can not wait until part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment