Sunday, December 15, 2013

Breaking the Faith 12-15-13 (@TLCBreakingTheFaith)

All the crew seems to be loosening up a bit on Breaking the Faith but I still do not understand why is the club the first place these group have to visit when they escape from a different society. Why can they not go to a movie, skating ring, a musical or a fair. I myself do not like club I definitely know it would be fearful to someone who has never been out in this crazy world of ours. I can not believe how much the FLDS really controlled these young people until I hear them talk about it more and more. Now I learn that they were told they could not longer ride bicycles and it was taken from them, they said that was the only real fun they had and they said they did not know why it was taken from them, other than possibly to many people getting hurt on them. Warren Jeffs and his brothers were something else, they really had these people brained wash and when you listen to some of the other guys talk they say that they were told they could not do certain things like play cards but Warren Jeffs and his brother Lyle Jeffs family played all the time, it is all about control in these compounds. I like the way they call it the Crick, I think it is suppose to be the Creek but these people are uneducated,of course the dummier you keep your people the less likely they are to know anything, so of course school was not promoted, it is rather said when you think about it, these kids have missed out on so much and they don't even realize it. Some of this freedom may have be going to some of the people heads though, look at how Val is acting, she is even freaking me out, if anyone ask her where she has been she just says it is no ones business. Now I know that the control they had over them in the FLDS was restraining and they are trying to get away from that but Val is off the chain with not answering any of their questions, she could have gotten hurt running off by herself when she left the club. I was glad to see Connie and Cody work out and that she was open to what he has been doing since he has been out of the Crick, she could not expect him to just wait around for her. Zack wanting to find his mother is a good idea, it was sad to hear that his mother was banned because she talked to her own son, how controlling is that. she is a mother. I am glad Zack is getting help and I really hope that he finds his mother, I like to meet the mother that took that chance to talk to her son when he left, she must be a strong woman. Now I really admire that Matt wants to join the military and I hope that someone helps him get his GED so that he can join I think it will be a great experience for him but what I do not like is that Matt acts as if he has to control everyone in the house, know what they are doing and where they are at, at all times, now that is some FLDS crap, he has to learn to let that go. I can not wait to see what Val does in future episodes because she seems to be up to something and she does not want anyone help and next week some of the women seem to be changing over to regular clothing. Now I feel sorry for Ben he seems like a really nice guy but he says he has no game and he really does not know how to talk to any woman, he was doing right by starting off slow and talking to the girls that came over, he will slowly get use to it and courage from this if he keeps it up. Now I am trying to figure out what happen to Jake, some seems to think he just had something else to take care of and that is why he took off although last week he said the God Squad was following him and he did not want him to follow the rest of them. I hope all these girls make it successfully and help others get out this Crick because it sounds like hell and a lot of them have siblings that they had to leave behind. Do you listen to those tapes they play of Warren Jeffs talking of the prophet it sounds real creepy it freaks me out just listening to his voice, he sounds like this nerd who his making up things in his own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment