Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Real Housewives of Atlanta 12-15-13 (#RHOA)

Did you watch housewives of Atlanta tonight, it was a big old big old mess. It started out with Mama Joyce going to Phadera of all people for advice on her daughters relationship and what should she do as far as ensuring that a pre-nup is in place and if not what are the possible consequences of Kandi not having a pre-nup. What I have learn is that if something should happen to Kandi, God forbid then a will, will trump the pre-nup in Atlanta, that was good to know. Now as far as this trip the ladies were to take to Savanah. I have to say that Ms. Nene went out of her way to make it special for the girls and as usual, Kandi and Phadera made a late entry. Now don't tell me you guys have not notice that Kandi and Phadera seem to make it a point to make it late to Nene's events, what is up with that. I have notice that Kandi and Phadera both tend to give Nene shade, now I know that there is no love lost with Kandi and Phadera when it comes to Nene so I do not expect to much from these women, but too me Nene is the real woman because she does show up to their events on time, think about that, so it is tacky that they do not return the favor back at least one time. I was glad that Mama Joyce did tell Kandi that she would wipe her hand to the entire situation between her, Todd and Carmon and as she said if Kandi is happy she we will be happy. I think it is good for Mama Joyce to let it go and let them chips fall where they may, because if there is a little sneaky sneak going on then it will come out in the wash, sooner or later and Mama Joyce will be there for her daughter of course. As for Porsha and those unnecessary expensive shoes, that was a no, no to me because nothing you walk on is worth 3,500 much less 7,000, I do not care how much money you have. What have our world come to when there are starving kids in our country and we find it okay to buy a 7,000 dollar pair of shoes, put down the shoes and feed over a thousands children for that price, there is not thinking needed on that part. I know that the argument on the bus was unnecessary and I would have to say Kenya over did it a little bit but why did Kandi feel the need to holler at Kenya, she was wrong we she said Kenya was hollering, she was not and I think Kandi has the pressure of her mother on her mind and because she can not let it loose on her mother like talking about she decides to take it on Kenya. Some many people are quick to judge Kenya and because so many people like Kandi they will take Kandi's side, but I am not that big of a fan of Kandi because I have watched Kandi judge people of the year and take certain people side just because she did not like another person. Kandi has also judge other people love life as well but can not keep her own in order, if you do not believe me go back and look at old episodes, you will see I am right. Kandi was a big Kim fan when she was on the show and ran back to tell her everything everyone did and that what really turn me off from Kandi, I think she is a poor judge of character, sorry Kandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment