Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bonnie & Clyde Second half

I finally got to finish watching the second half of Bonnie and Clyde. I was so excited about the first half and how much of a great job these two young actors did in portraying the two that I was anxious to see the second half and just got time to watch it. Now as for the second half of course the actors were still great, what I was over excited about seeing, was Clyde brother and his wife joining them in the robbing and although we got to see this, we did not see really much into Clyde's brother or his wife life, now this is understandable because the movie is about Bonnie and Clyde but for me having watch the story told on the history channel, Clyde's brother was a big part of his life especially when it came to them joining forces to rob together. We also know that Clyde's brother wife wrote the story about their time on the run and that is where a lot of this information actually came from. The ending I am assuming was a lot of presumption because was they really sure that Clyde was fed up with Bonnie and how she was seeking the lime light. It was hard for me to believe that these two actually went into a trap knowing that they would be killed. I know that they said Clyde said he would never return to prison again and I believe this but would he have actually took Bonnie with him into this trap knowing that she to would be killed or would he have told her to start a new life and he went alone, that is what I would have like to have thought, especially with the way they seemed to have really loved one another. I am always amazed at the fact at how many times the police officers shot up into the car, did they really have to shoot that many times, and although some people say this was of course over the top, I do not think so, I really do believe they shot up the car this many times and there were many eyewitnesses who saw the car. Cops really must panic when they are in fear of someone, even after they have fallen. Overall the second half was a success, it was sad to see the real pictures of their bodies but I have to remember they did kill others, including a man on Christmas in front of his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment