Monday, December 2, 2013

Love & Hip Hop NY 12-2-13 (@VH1/Love & Hip Hop (NY), #LHHNY)

Did anyone watch the Love & Hip Hop New York, well let me sum this episode tonight as to what was played and my view on things. Tara the woman whom I had admire for walking away from Peter Gunz and the mess he has with her and Amina. With Peter Gunz trying to have his cake and eat it to, Tara made this possible by sleeping with Peter instead of really kicking him out of her house, now although I know Tara did this as a possible payback and because of all the hurt he cause her and Amina going about being nasty when she told Tara, for a woman it is a feel of she is paying the other woman back. But in reality Tara was not paying Amina back, she was making Peter Gunz think like all men do that he can use both women. Tara actually made it bad for all women when she did the rebound sex, it would have been better if Tara had kick his little over ego azz out of her apartment as soon as she got home, now that too me would have made Tara the bigger woman. But if Tara wanted to really pay Amina back she could have taken pictures of Peter while they had sex and him naked and put it on Instagram, well I know this is petty and know she did not have to go here but I am just say if she was to. But K. Michelle gave some very good advice by telling Tara to scratch that page and leave both Peter and Amina alone if you ask me if Tara can she should try and move away and I know what you all will say what about his children, how many people have children together and live in different states, this is not a problem at all. If Peter really love his kids like he said he does, nothing will keep him from visiting his children, not even Amina. Now as for Tahiry I am glad that her and her little sister got back together but I am finding it very hard to feel sorry for Tahiry as with her so call relationship she had with Joe Budden, because before last season ended Joe was with another woman and Tahiry knew this but somehow she overlook Joe dropping this girl like she was nothing to just go back to her, like this would not happen to her. If Tahiry was in such a long relationship with Joe, why did she not see the kind of man he was, I saw this coming a mile away. By the way I think it is a great idea that Tahiry sister came up with building a church for their dad. I have heard of people doing all kinds of gifts for their parents but I have never heard of any children coming up with building a church, this will not be only and outstanding gift to their father but a great gift to the Dominica Republic itself, how great is that, good going ladies. As for the situation between Peter Gunz and Erica Mena, this was the biggest laugh I had the whole night, now what was Rich thinking, he knew that Erica and Peter was not going to work. Why do Rich try not and just work with Erica Mena himself he is the only one that seems to be able to handle her. Rich knows that Erica Mena can fly off the handle quick when she feels she has been insulted and this is exactly what happen when Peter Gunz of all people had the nerve to call her messy, the pot calling the kettle black, these people are off the chain. Tonight show was a great episode as usual, but I did miss Saigon with his feminine backbone, I call any man who puts his hand on a woman especially after she walks away on the feminine side to me, I want to see him get his just do, acting like a ugly a** n word, something I do not like to use much, but Saigon to me is what this word stands for, he I not at all a real man and has not soon me any proof of this what so ever. Erica Jean needs to get with her girl and tell them exactly what he did and these girls need to give Erica Jean some of that good advice they have when dealing with a so call man of his aptitude. I watch clips for next week and I do see that my girl K. Michelle will give Peter Gunz a drop of his own medicine by telling Gunz in front of his wife Amina about the last time he sleep with Tara, that's the way to do things K. Michelle, you have your girl's back. I will be watching next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment