Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bohemian Grove! Truly a Secret Society (Brad Meltzer's Decoded)

Have you heard of this secret society that has some of the most powerful men in the world gathering together for two weeks out of the year to supposedly discuss America's faith as far as decisions that are made. I have heard about the Bohemian Grove but never really knew what it was about and never thought much of it again until I happen to be watching Brad Meltzer's Decoded, a show that investigate private clubs to understand what they are really doing. I myself am curious about private clubs and what they really do, but they would not be private or secret if they let everyone know what they do, so I understand why private clubs like the Bohemian Grove are secret. But I must say because they are so many powerful people and because they have this forty foot owl and they dress up in these weird outfits, but after listening to this show I think the owl and the costumes are just in fun and the real serious things are really done behind close doors in possibly in a secret chamber. I just would like to meet some of these people because they have fascinating people like prince, presidents, and really rich men. They say only 2,700 men belong to this club and this what makes it so prestige and they have a waiting list of fifteen years, I guess this fifteen year waiting list is some sort of protection they use to follow potential people and to make sure they are right to join this club and again very understandable to me. According to the documentary the Bohemian Grove has let someone as a friend into their club so that he could write about it and this man who is a Sociologist and thinks they invited him because he was a friend of someone in the club and he is a very intelligent man that they trusted would be fair in what he wrote. This Sociologist said he watch these men have just good old fashion fun by dressing up as past historians and others as well as actually put on a show, but he also admitted that he knew there were other things that was discussed there that he knew he was not privy to. Now I no scientist, or doctor or even could come close to having a friend in this society but I would love to visit and see the area for myself. I know I have a few strikes against me and that would be I am a woman, I am not smart, I have no friends in politics or even associate myself with the government in any way. Now if you ask me I am the prefect person to visit the grove, I am very private, as a woman I would be the first allowed in and that would show their openness and have nothing to win by writing a bad story of these guys. As a matter of fact if these guys let me into their grove I would write positive right away because just letting me in is a big step on their part as far as I am concern. So let me visit the grove, I would not have to stay the entire two weeks, give me a good three days and I am happy. It looks like a beautiful area of Northern California and that is somewhere I have never visit. I am one who is opened minded, I do not quickly judge and I do not always write what I see, just only what I think which most of the time shows the positive side of things. Something I would never do is try to sneak into the grove like these curious people from Brad Meltzer's Decoded did just to try and get a peek and two of them actually got arrested for trespassing, big dummies, now I am curious not that noisy or brave because they could have been shot. Why risk being shot for the sake of trying to get a story, all I can say is they must be getting paid good, something again they secret group would not have to worry with me, I work for no company that is trying to break codes or even any newspaper, I write for myself. If anyone read this post and so happen to know a friend of a friend of a friend, who just so happen to know someone who is part of the Bohemian Grove society, let them know that I would love to visit, I would even say I would not have to even right about my experience, it would be my little secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment