Thursday, December 12, 2013

Love & Hip Hop NY 12-9-13 (@LoveHipHopVH1, #LHHNY)

I watched Love and Hip Hop New York Monday and I listen to them talk about K. Michelle's breakdown, but if you ask me it was not a breakdown at all, it was K. Michelle showing that she is indeed human and believe it or not people humans do cry. K. Michelle was very upset about things she read that blogger wrote about her, she said that people write any and everything and that people are cruel. K. Michelle is so right, people can be cruel and blogger are some of the worst. I watched K. Michelle on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta and yes K. Michelle was off the chain, but she has been a woman that I have seen evolved. K. Michelle has done a three sixty and it looks good on her. People seem to forget that people can change and we should be open to people and their changes for the better because God words tell us we should. I am a believer of giving a person a chance and when K. Michelle went to all those whom she hurt on the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, then I saw that spirit of hers changing and now she is a different person. What hurt K. Michelle like a lot of us and that when you work so hard at something and try to show people what you have done to work hard, it upsets you when others still tries to hold you down by either bringing up your past or calling you some real ugly names. K. Michelle I want to say to you let all ugly things that blogger are saying about you roll off your back and keep it moving, you are doing your thing girl and their are a lot of us who admire you for this. Now back the rest of the cast, I watched Saigon apologize to his baby mother and I was really glad he did this because he was very ugly about his previous actions toward Erica Jean. Saigon did exactly as he should, he went with Erica Jean to the doctor to find possible causes of their child delayed growth and one great point the therapist made was it could be the fighting they both do it front of their child. I wonder if either parent realized that what you do in front of a child can greatly affect the child in many ways. What is important is they are seeking help, great job parents. Too bad I can not say this for this Mr. Peter Gunz, I have said that I like giving people chances but this man takes the cake. Why would I say this, he is just not seeing the error of his ways and he wants both woman. Peter thanks that he can be married to Amina and sleep with Tara and no one feelings should get hurt in the process, what is this man teaching his boys he has with Tara if anything. Why does Peter Gunz think that both of these women need him so badly and why do both of these women think they need him. I am really hoping that Tara really cuts it off with Gunz and although she has children with him she can start by having someone else be a go between that way she does not have to see him right away. What I am saying is Tara can set up places where Gunz can pick up his sons if he wants to see them and she can make plans to have someone else take the boys there, this way Gunz will never be at her house, because he should not be allowed at her house for a while. Tara should cut herself completely off from him for a few months to show Gunz how serious she really is and this means really tough love, do not see him in these months, the only communication is on the phone and stick only to talk of your children, if he tries to talk about anything else, just hang up. I was really glad to hear that Yandy's boyfriend might be coming home, she is a hard working, tough woman and she deserves to be happy. As for Erica Mena and Cyn, these two women seem to really be into each other. Cyn seems like she has all the love in the world for Erica Mena but yet I am a little confused because Erica acts as if she wants Rich Dollars back, what the hell is that about. Erica Mena promised Cyn that she only wanted to work with Rich because the two of them make good money together but apparently this is not the only reason, so why is Erica Mena not honest with Cyn and tell her how she really feel. Erica should tell Cyn because Cyn seems to be really falling in love with Erica and now it is possible that Cyn may get her hurt heart, I am feeling bad about this. Well maybe the three will, well you know the triangle thing, now the way Erica Mena is it would not surprise me at all. Tahiry telling her sister that she decided not to do the church thing for their father surprise me because I thought it was a great idea but I do understand what Tahiry is saying that they should get his living situation together first because he has been kicked out of his house. Why is Tahiry sister taking things so personally, what is that all about? If you ask me and this is only my opinion, I have four sister of my own and there was definitely sister rivalry and one sister seems to always feel that one of her other sister thinks she is better when really the sister does not think like this at all. Tahiry sister seems to insinuate that Tahiry has always treated her like she is second class and never does anything she brings up but when Tahiry ask her what the problem is she can not answer it or she just walk away. Talk to your sister and tell her how you feel and this could clear up the entire feeling you have about your sister, stop all the foolishness, your sister is showing you mad love. Before I leave I have one question that is brothering me and that is where is Joe Budden and when will he be returning to the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment