Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mob Wives New Blood 12-5-13(#MobWives, @MobWives, @VH1!)

Mob wives did not disappoint to night, this show as it usual self plus some. I enjoy seeing my girls, of course the fabulous Renee, the edgy Drita and the always number one on my list Big Ang. I have to say that Renee looks great and I am so glad she went to Rehab. What was real great was the shoes Renee designed, from the ones I saw on television they all look beautiful and all I could say to myself is wear can I get me a pair and is they are in my price range. Now there was two additions that were showed themselves tonight by the name of Alicia and Natalie and it was something else. As for Alicia she was okay other than having issues with Karen who was not there tonight, but for all of us who watch the show we know that when Karen does return, this will definitely make for an interesting situation because we know how Karen can be, look out. Now this Natalie gal from South Philly as she say seemed to have started rubbing some of the women the wrong way, including me. One of her first problems is that she has a lot of mouth and the second she seems to have a drinking problem. I am with Big Ang, it is not good for this girl Natalie to be around Renee who has recently been out of Rehab, hopefully she will not be an influence on Renee. Back to this Natalie girl, she seems to be big trouble and that is not good to set a bad impression on the women and you just met them. What really got me about this new girl Natalie, she had the audacity to eat out of Big Ang's plate and she had just met her, whatever happen to asking first and Ang does not know where her hands has been, how nasty. I can not wait until future episodes, I love this show and rightfully so because it is so full of the drama I love and thee women know how to handle a tough situation and they are my kind of women. I hope to be able to hang out with these ladies one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment