Sunday, December 29, 2013

Breaking The Faith 12-29-13 (#BreakingTheFaith)

I got a good laugh on tonight's episode of Breaking the Faith. Connie and Angie decided to loosen up so they went out to the club again with the guys and this was a very funny scene. Connie began jumping up and down and swinging her arms and Angie followed, these girls began to really have fun and they were doing their own kind of dance, but was funny is they fit right in with this crowd of no dancers, if it was not for their clothing you could not have told they were FLDS girls. Connie was the one that talked Angie into going out and after going into the restroom to let down their hair, they met this one girl that offer to have a drink with Angie, as uptight a Angie was I was shocked that she did it but she did and she began to get loser, jumping on the stage and doing that little dance again. I was glad to see these girls have a good time. Now what was creepy was Angie decided to do some babysitting for this lady and she was really good with the little girl but she decided after putting the girl to sleep to go into the mothers closet and try on her shoes, clothes and make up, now that was a definitely no, no. If Angie was so curious why did she not just out like Val did and try it for herself or go with Connie, I am sure she would have been up for it. It was a good thing that the lady was nice enough to tell Angie that it was okay just to ask her next time, she knew Angie being FLDS would be a little curious, nice lady because me personally I would have kicked her out. Something else that was funny was watching the boys trying to play basketball against some other guys with jeans on, the overweight guy almost past out, I was thinking they might have to call the ambulance. These guys said they never did any sports activity at the compound because this was band as well, the children had to work, they were not given time to play like children should, how sad is that especially to think there are some kids who still are in there and doing that to this day. It was neat to see Connie go out with her boyfriend again they have a genuine love for each other, I enjoyed seeing her and Martha getting there make overs, they both look great. Connie seemed like she almost cried when she had to take her hair down for the beautician, the only thing I did not agree with was none of the women got their hair cut, I would like to really see this, but baby steps I guess. Now that Connie has her new do and her new clothes she goes home to the others and Angie makes a statement that now she is mad with her and it went off at this point. In my opinion I think Angie feels left out and wonder why Connie did not wait for her to get a make over together. Well all the girls who got make overs look great, now it is Angie's turn and the guys find themselves still learning as well. I like Ben's overall attitude, nice young man and as for Matt I think he will make it in the military, he really needs to work on getting his GED so he can go in as soon as possible, as for that girl he is possibly dating, they will not work, he needs a Christian girl, more music and praising allowed in the church he won't feel the sleep there. I am waiting for the entire group to get back together and I want to see them all go on a trip together where they will go to a beach and see how many of them are brave to really get in their undies. I personally pick that they go to a nice Walt Disney World hotel, well I think they should start off slow they are still learning. Let them go to another state and get on a plane and experience lots of people of different cultures, maybe they should go to Bahamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment