Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shipping Wars 12-17-13 (@SippingWars)

I did not miss Shipping Wars on Tuesday night I just got around to writing about it. I watch these guys fight over carrying loads again and again and again I watched Jarrett try to big on loads that he knew were way over his head but he bid on them anyway, what is wrong with him and why is he still part of this group on shipping wars, I guess every reality show has to have an idiot or it would not be funny. We all got to here Jen announce to the world that she was pregnant, like we did not figure this on the first episode. I put on my blog either she has become very fat or the woman is prego's and I guess it is now official. How the world this woman drives around being pregnant is beyond me, because we women know how much a pregnancy can take out of you, why does she not have any help, where is the father of this baby? I must say that I did like it when Jarrett had his uncle riding around with him in that rocking chair sitting in the back, Jarrett should always get his uncle to ride with him, he is a funny man. I am sorry to see that Mark still not getting any loads, where are the huge loads that Mark can carry people. As for Robbie and Chris they still have huge egos that really gets them no where, other than looking like they are trying to put themselves on a pedestal that is way out of their reach, nobody but God has a pedestal this high. As for my favorite and yes his is still my favorite, Mr. Roy. Roy is still the best and will continue to be the best as long as he is a man of his word, delivers in the time he promised and delivery a product in top notch condition and this is what Roy does every time. Most of the people say Roy is unfriendly, egotistical but the man talks of what he knows a like on Tuesday night show he told the young hippies that it was illegal to haul that head at that height, he was absolutely correct. Roy let his customers know why he can not do something when it is in regards to the rules of the road and that is what I like about this man, he shows true professionalism, who cares if he does not smile, that is his prerogative. By the way, why does Roy not have a facebook page?

No comments:

Post a Comment