Thursday, December 19, 2013

Braxton Family Values 12-19-13 (#BFV)(@BraxtonFV)

Tonight on Braxton Family Values was a little drama. It was Towanda's fortieth birthday party, and I must say she is a very fab forty, okay. What was hard for Towanda was that trying to have this big party she had a lot to do and really needed he sisters help, but her sisters, who of course have their own venues going on, were really not there. The only two that could really stand by her sides where Trina and Tracie of course because these two are not as busy as Toni and Tamar are with their music career. Now I am sorry to say but it seems to me that Tamar who really seem to be hating on Towanda about everything on this party and I know this is because there is real tension between Towanda and Tamar, she seems to be making up being more busy then she really is. Now I know Tamar have won some awards and she has radio shows and possible interviews to do, but I am not a fan of this woman's music at all, she seems to me and again people this is my opinion, all I see her doing is lip singing. I watch Tamar perform on the soul train award and for me it was more like a train wreck, she again lip sing and tried to use her hair to cover the area of her mouth, like we could not tell and the outfit, well lets just say she could use a little work. Now for Tamar to act so disrespectful toward her sister tonight and say that she feels that her sister did not support her at her highlight, my question is why would she need to support Tamar when Tamar head is so big already, she was praising herself before she had the biggest record. Tamar went to her sister birthday party and left before the girls could perform because she claimed she had to take care of her baby and the smoke was bothering her vocal cords and again why would you worry about your vocal cords because you do not really sing. Tamar actually left because she said she was not going to make a fool of herself on stage when her career is in stake, well Tamar I am here to tell you it is to late, you have done this at the soul train awards that I saw your sister Towanda sitting in the audience clapping for you, when she knew you were messing up. Why does Tamar feel that everything caters to her, she judge Tracie and her husband situation and now she is judging Towanda. I know it sounds like I am upset and I am because I really wanted to she the School Daze performance and I think it would have been great, rather or not Tamar knew her steps. Because Tamar left and of course her mother who was riding with her had to go with her, she cause Towanda performance to be cancelled and like Trina said, she was ready and had the act down pack because she of course practice for her sister. Now we see the episode that will return after the holidays and it shows Tamar putting on those crocodiles tears in front of the camera so that everyone will feel sorry for her and choose her side and say that the big bad bully Towanda is picking on little sister, when in reality I see Tamar is the bully and baby who thinks it is all about her and if it does not go her way then everyone else is in the wrong. If Tamar was a supportive sister she would have stayed at the birthday party asked her sister can we do it right away because I have to leave and did the performance for her sister an then left. I think Towanda would really have admire Tamar more if she had at least tried to do the performance, because that would have showed the support of a sister. By the way Towanda was looking good as a almost nude model. To be forty this woman body sure is not telling it, I think Tamar body looks older than Towanda's. I wish the show was coming back on next week I can not wait until it returns. Happy Birthday Towanda and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment