Sunday, December 1, 2013

Brad Meltzer's Decoded!Fort Knox (@bradmeltzer)

I know I just wrote a story on one of Brad Meltzer's Decoded but I have to write another one, I am looking at history channel and his stories have grab my attention. His investigators are now trying to get into Fort Knox, yes Fort Knox. They heard a story that Fort Knox really does not have that gold that everyone claim and that it is empty. Now I listen to them discuss this with some official and they actually went to Washington D.C. to inquire about finding out if this is true and the official told them it would be easier to learn and make a bomb then getting any where near the place. Now these investigators and of course Brad Meltzer say as we being Americans we should have that right to see he gold or know if it is there. Something that I learn about actually getting in is that the president himself would have to put in a request if he wanted to go see the gold. Now these investigators have asked other officials if they thought the gold was in Fort Knox and what most of these officials say is they would like to think so. If you ask me and my opinion I personally think that the gold was never in Fort Knox, I have always thought this in my teens because listening to the history as a child there was a lot of suspicion around it. From my own opinion I thought Fort Knox was actually a place that will be used as a fall out shelter when the world has come to a end. Now I listen to this secret person that these investigators interview and he said that if you are not prepped for doomsday then you are in trouble, because it will be a huge end and a lot of looting and people fighting to get food and everything else. The secret person say we will basically go back to living like the Amish, wow o say the least, this is sounding very scary but I am believe this man they are interviewing it just a matter of when will this happen. I am really worried about my children and how they will make it and I starting to think that maybe I should tell them to prep for the future. I am thinking I should teach my children how to make it like the Amish, in other words teach them to farm, something my family have done for years. Listening to the man talk makes me believe more and more that we might end up like my favorite show the Walking Dead, not that is just plain crazy. I pray to God everyday to protect my family and I hope they do not have to suffer on a Earth like this, maybe we all will be together by God side himself, now that is a more peaceful thought for me, for those who don't believe I will not judge but maybe you should really think about the direction our world has been going in. I listen to the investigators talk to another girl who mother guarded Fort Knox and she said that her mother said also that there was no gold in Fort Knox, so what does this all means, I am really not sure but according to these rumors it is bad news. Now there is one man who claim that he believes the gold is in Fort Knox and he thinks some people just say this because they are scared, he say that a friend of his father worked there and he said he had to wear a special suit due to the amount of gold dust getting on them, now as far as I am concern this is one of those tall tales that some people tell. Now they find a person who worked in their and my he claim he did the stacking of gold, but he leads me to believe that he is lying because why would such a top clearance job why would he tell and not be scared about it. This man does explain that they have other things like bill of rights, Constitution, and some drugs, which make since but I am still sticking with my theory that it holds a bunker for those of the elite when Apocalypse begin. If there is some gold which, it may be a little, I think it is for those people and their families that will be allowed in the bunkers, the rest of us are just on our own. Watching this story on Fort Knox really got my mind going in all kinds of directions, I have not been so in tune since I was in High School and actually had a history teacher that told of the true history of America and what some of our founding fathers really did to make their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment