Friday, December 6, 2013

Total Divas 12-3-13(@TotalDivas)(#TotalDivas)

I forgot to write about Total Divas this week and I have to apologize because I did watch and enjoy watching this show every week. What got me the most about this week show was that it was interesting to see John Cena possibly having OCD, this man have one of the cleanest house I have every seen of a man and I thought this was just because he had a lot of housekeepers, but find out he is just very neat. John Cena has taken that big step to let his girlfriend to move in, which is a big step for anyone person and now I think it is a matter of them understanding each other living habits. Nikki was a little upset because she feels John is correcting her on everything when it comes to putting clothes in the right hamper to wiping off a counter right away to leave no crumbs or stain. Now I have to agree with John on this because the man has a nice house and if you want to keep things looking nice you have to take care of them and I have to say Nikki being a woman I was surprise she left crumbs on the counter and let liquid drip in the floor without getting them up right away. Don't get me wrong, it was great of Nikki to surprise John by cooking for him but why not clean up s you go along, makes it easier in the long run. I was really glad to see that overall John apologize to Nikki and brought her some beautiful flowers while acknowledge the mistakes he made and how he will strive to be a better man. We all get to see how great of a man John Cena is out of the ring as well as in the ring, is not Nikki a lucky woman and yes Nikki the rest of us women are jealous. Now as for Ariane trying to help Vincent become a wrestler, I personally did not think this was a good idea, if your heart is really not in it then you a going to fail at it. I think it has to be something Vincent want and I think he will have to do a lot of practicing, if he do not start at the bottom and work his way up he may have a lot of wrestler who may resent him. Now the highlight for me on this week was Trinity's father coming not really for a visit but as a play to lay his head while in was in town to do a show. Jon was alright with Trinity letting her dad stay in the beginning but then the dad got kind of in the way. You have to understand that Trinity and Jon has a small one bedroom apartment and although I know Trinity loves her dad as most girls do, there has to be a line drawn and why would your dad who is coming into town want to stay with his daughter knowing she has only one bedroom and a boyfriend. If dad was coming into town on business then he should have had arrangements at a hotel in the first place and as hard as I know it was for Trinity to tell her dad that he had to go, dad and most dad would be understood the situation, so why did he ask to stay in the first place, this is a question on the dad can answer. I would not want to stay with my daughter even if she had a two bedroom in fear, I might hear or see something I definitely do not want to see. I was a little upset that Jon was not more understanding of Trinity's dad coming over but when the dad had a party in this small apartment when Jon was trying to come home and get some sleep, what parent does this anyway, that was just the parent acting like the child and then I was agreement with Jon that he had to go. I really like this show and I still enjoy watching all the wrestling stars and their relationships being put out on television. You get to see a different side of these wrestlers and you see that they have personal lives as well and they are too human. The show is best I believe because they are no written scripts, the wrestlers use their real names and they just go along about their everyday life with wrestling included to let us know how everything happen. In other words the storyline is like a open book, no acting allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment