Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman (Wendy Williams You Are Wrong)

I 100% disagree with Wendy Williams saying that Gal Gadot will not make a good wonder woman and the reason I say Wendy Williams is because this is where I heard the first disapproval of Gal playing this role. Wendy put at side by side picture of Gadot and Linda Carter beside one another and she did what she called a comparison and the first was that Gadot was not curvy enough, which I disagree because Linda Carter was not a real curvy woman, just tall, I actually thought Gadot was curvy then Carter. She also compared the height and yes Linda was taller than Gal and yes Wonder Woman is from the land of the Amazon woman but Gadot can wear some heels to give her a little more height, she has some already and a little heel and the right outfit will elongate her body giving us that amazon feel. I think she will do a great job as long as she is a great actor and watching Gal Gadot I think she can pull it off, I do not know why Wendy choose to judge the woman before she even do the movie although I know we all have our own opinion when we find out that someone is playing one of our iconic hero. I have to say I still do not see Ben Affleck playing Batman now that I think will be a train wreck and that has nothing to do with build, height or statue, it is just that Ben Affleck can play only certain roles and Batman is not one of them. Who every thought Ben was a good role as Batman must have had a little something, although I know the purpose is to get different celebrities at playing this role but I still stand by my opinion that Matthew McConaughey would make a superb Batman, just think about it. Anyway I can not wait to see Gal Gadot play Wonder Woman and I personally think she will do a great job and because so many people are being negative with Gadot playing this role will only make her do better. Of course we you have your haters you have to prove them wrong and shut them up. Prove them wrong Gal Gadot.

No comments:

Post a Comment