Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Walking Dead 12-1-13(@WalkingDead_AMC, #TheWalkingDead)

Okay what is wrong with the Governor and although he claims he does not want to be called that now, he will always be the Governor for those who have watched it since he joined the cast. He wants to take the prison for his people he say, but I am like Lily why does he have to take the prison, there are other places they could make their own. It is just because the Governor is still the Governor and he wants to take down Rick and the others just because he wants to get back at them for ruining his old place he had set up. Now I am really hoping that someone or something will save Rick and the others at the prison because I know the Governor can take them down. I still think about Rick's old friend that had all those weapons and I am hoping that somehow Carol found him and together they come to the prison for some unknown reason and just help Rick and the crew out, that would be great right, but of course anything I guess is never right but it is just a thought and like everyone else I will have to wait to find out what really happens. Okay it is a prison showdown and how in the world is Rick and the crew going to get out of this one, I know what Hershel and Michonne would say, of course being the people they are they would understand if Rick would let them shoot them. Now while the Governor was trying to take over the prison back at his camp which he should have stayed and protected, now his second adoptive daughter which he had began loving and cherishing has been bitten. What will the Governor do now? If the Governor took care of home he would not have to feel this pain that will be coming his way from losing another he love. Okay the Governor is definitely back and what did he do when he saw the little girl had died, he shot her in the head, although I know this had to be done, it is something cold in the way the Governor kills people. The man chopped off Herhsel head, now why could he have not just shot the man but he half chopped the man head off and than completely chopped it off as the man tried to crawl away. What gets me is how do none of the people in his group see anything wrong with this, why are they killing humans and not using this take to the kill the dead? This show is really upsetting me because a lot of good people are getting killed for absolutely nothing, other than the hatred of the Governor, someone needs to kill this man. Ohh, someone did kill him and now the Governor is gone, who will take his place, can anyone say Carol. It was a great battle and although I do not like it I was expecting Hershel to die, someone had to make a sacrifice, but I still am looking for the drunk to get knocked off. Of course we all know that Rick's daughter is not dead just because the car seat was empty and covered with blood, the crew would have taken the baby on the bus first, so I think she is on the bus with one of the other group members. I hope they find a place just as good as the prison and I can not wait until February for the next season. I am thinking that the new doctor will be that female Lily who was sleeping with the Governor. One thing I was not sure of was what happen to Lily sister who temporarily lost her hearing and began walking away, did she get eaten by a walker, is this why her girlfriend finished off the Governor or was it Lily it happen kind of quickly? Another nagging question is why did Michonne  no make sure the Governor was dead, I know that she probably wanted the walkers to finish him off because I thought about this also, let the nasty son of a bleep suffer, but then again I thought what if by some luck one of the person gets him up and he is saved or he manage to crawl away, good thing this did not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment