Friday, December 6, 2013

Braxton Family Values 12-5-13 (@BraxtonFV)(@WEtv/Braton Family Values)

I watch this show last night and if looking at the women and them with their sister do not remind me of my own sisters. They are so good together, it is something I can not explain but it is nothing like getting together with your sisters and just having a good time, if you can not act a fool around your sisters who can you act a fool around. Now last night episode focused on the four of the sisters touring, Toni, Towanda, Tracy and Trina. They had a rough start because Toni was a little upset with Trina's less than staler half time show and I have to say it was bad and the crowd in New Jersey was not feeling Trina at all, I do not know if it was nerves for Trina or what but she did admit the crowd not supporting her or giving her that approval made her a little nervous. I have to say I do not know what Tracy or Towanda are doing when they are dancing as the side kicks for their sisters. Why can they not be back up singers and swag a little from side to side, why do they have to put on these half performances. They could always get real dancers to do the dance portion but then they may be working on a budget and they could be trying to save money by not having real dancers. A portion of the show was focused on Tamar and her working on her new single and it showed Tamar shooting her new music video. Now what got me is the show is the "Braxton Family Values" and what we were use to seeing is all the sisters at one point or another together interacting but yet Tamar who now has her own show without her sisters is taking up half of this show to focus on her and Vince life. Why is the show focusing on Tamar's life when she has her on show, I don't want to continuously doing videos and her with her husband, choreographer and others, save this for her and Vince show. What really was a no, no for me is the video had Vince and Tamar shooting a scene in bed together, I like Tamar and even more I love Vince but the one thing I said I did not want to see was these two in bed together, I going to leave this alone. I was happy to finally understand what has gone wrong in the relationship between Tamar and Towanda. Towanda brought up the fact that she was upset with Tamar because Tamar always had a problem with her when she had to change her plans or leave early do to obligations with her children. Towanda said that Tamar would always make snide remarks like why can't the father take care the kids or why you don't get a babysitter and now it looks like that Tamar is so business she can not longer call her sisters just to say hi or to ask if they are okay. Towanda say the only time Tamar call her is if she wants something and do not even ask her how the family is doing. They say Tamar said she is so busy and just can not make time for her immediate family but this is the same woman that judge them when they had these same issues. Toni is a little upset and she like any sister don't want to get in between because when you start doing this you end up taking sides. I know exactly what Toni means, when two of my sisters are fighting they will both call and one has one side of the story and the other has a totally different side of the story and you are confused as to who is telling the truth and you find yourself not wanting to take side just hoping they will get over and let it go. Something the sisters decided to do the next time they see Tamar is to give her a look the next time she makes excuses about why she did not call them, they will all give her this same look and I think this is a great idea. The sisters has decided to remain neutral and just give her a look to show their disapproval and leave it like that. Like I said it is not like having sisters and yes you will have your fights but the bond will never die. This show is so family oriented and full of good old fashion fun that they make me feel like I with my own sisters, I am loving it. As long as this show has a new season I will always be watching and I hoping this is for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment