Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Real Houswives Of Atlanta 12-8-13(@BravoATLWives)

I have three words for The Real Housewives of Atlanta tonight and that is it was "Off The Chain". Tonight show was focused mostly on Kandi and Mama Joyce and mama's doing a full out protest against Todd and Carman. Let me start out with the milder part of tonight and that was Phadera and Apollo making up from their disagreement of last week, but I must say Apollo's apology leaves a lot to be desire. I personally do not think that Apollo apologized like a man really should have and if you ask me it is still a lot more to this texting between Apollo and Kenya. I think if Phadera dig a little she may find more than just texts from Kenya on her husband phone, he seems like a sneaky snake to me. Now I was glad to see Nene and Gregg visit some of their other friends tonight but what threw me for a loop was how Nene was digging into this friend whom to went to high school with and how she boldly asked the man did he date Phadera or Kandi in front of his wife, come on Nene you could have been a little tasteful about it. Now the man did say Phadera was a booty call but Nene thinks it is more to this story, where is Nene going with this, only time will tell. We all do have to remember that Phadera brought this man in once that was suppose to be associated with Nene and she tried to say that the man slept with Nene but he denied it as well as Nene did, maybe it is payback time for Phadera. Now back to mama Joyce and her sisters that entered into Kandi's trying on wedding dresses and who was sitting there, you guessed it, Carmen. I think he more and more mama Joyce looked over at Carmen the more she heated up and before you knew it Mama Joyce was speaking her truth and Carmen and mama Joyce was going at it. What really surprise me was that Carmen was mouthing at mama Joyce with no holding back. For us southerners if we do not know anything we do know that you do not disrespect or talk back to your or anyone else's mother, that is a no, no. So Carmen who I have to say I do not care for anyway because we she told Kandi in a earlier episode that she needed to put her mother in her place, it really turned me off from her because who is Carmen to tell Kandi how to handle her mother. Carmen is a friend Mama Joyce is Kandi mother and not matter what you do Carmen, Kandi should always put her mother first, if you was any kind of real friend you would have walked away from the situation and left. Can anyone tell me why in the world did Carmen tell Mama Joyce to leave, what audacity this woman have. Now I going to say something I saw and maybe it is just me but did anyone notice that at Kandi's office when she invited all the girls over to exercise. Now if anyone remember Carmen was there behind the bar, Kandi sit on the stool and Todd was at the end of the bar closest to Carmen. As all the women came over, I notice at this one point Kandi friend had left from behind the bar and was gone and not to long behind that I see Todd slowly walking off from the camera, where did he go I do not know and why did he leave right behind Carmen I do not know either. Do I think this is a little suspicious, yes I do. Like I said if I was Kandi, I would have to put a little tail on Todd, I am just saying people.

No comments:

Post a Comment