Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mob Wives 12-12-13 (@MWNewBlood)(#MobWives)

I watched Mob Wives this past Thursday and although there was no real drama this new girl Natalie seems to be continuing to get on everyone bad side and I do not know why she feels the need to continue to make everyone upset. She told Renee that she do not know why the girls did not like her and when Renee told her about the girl saying she got really drunk, she said that was a lie she did not get drunk at all. Now tell me this is not a person who lies one thing I can not stand and that is someone looking right in someone face and lying about it, especially knowing that Renee and others can look back at the luncheon and see that she was indeed acting like an idiot and indeed drunk. What I really don't like about Natalie is that she especially seems to not like Angie and I am a big fan of Big Ang as well as others and Angie does her best to like and understand everyone that is just how she is, so for Ang not to like this woman than you know something is not right about her. Natalie is exactly as Big Ang say a trouble maker and she is someone I think Renee should stay away from. Natalie keep going in the direction she is, she is asking for her family funeral home to bury her next. As far as Alicia I like her but I do not like that she is getting in her husband business and is so upset that Karen is writing a book on her father life when he had people and her father in law killed. I am like Ang, that is man's business and that is something between the men that should stay that way, I do not think that Alicia although I know she loves her husband should be so furious with Karen about what Karen's father did to her husband's father. This was years ago and it was probably before Alicia was in the picture so why is she so determine to face off with Karen about the book she is writing, let it be. Alicia needs to worry about her own possible jail time and her husband's jail time as well and not focus on something as petty as book that was written. Now I must say it would be interesting to see Karen come back and see what the outcome would be when Alicia and Karen comes face to face, this would make for good drama. I do not see Karen on the line up for this season so I am not sure she will be coming back, I have to find out why this is so because I was a Ramona fan as well and I miss these guys, these new blood have a lot to prove and I am waiting for them to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment