Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Need Your Help!!!!(Where is the Movie)#12yearsaslave

I became a blogger because I always like writing and I began feeling that blogging was a great way to write down things that were on my mind and of course about what I think of reality shows or any show. Now I am very sad and disappointed because I wanted to see the movie 1 years a slave and in the town I live they had it posted outside the movie theater but when it came to its debut it was not shown. I thought maybe I will go to our capital city which is only 22 miles from me but as I looked up most of the movies in our capital there was nothing, wow. There was nothing on this movie but one movie theater in our capital and that was way out in a area they know too many people would not want to travel to. Why in our capital, with all the movie theaters they have only playing this movie at one movie theater, now I understand why my local town area movie theater is not playing it and a lot of that has to do with its location, which is Southpark Mall in Colonial Heights Virginia. Yes I had to give this area a shout out because The Regal Entertainment Group is the owner of this local movie theater and I think it should be mentioned who feels the need not to show this particular movie. My only real question at this point is why does Regal Entertainment refuse to play this movie in certain area, why do they refuse to use a real human to answer the phone calls they have been receiving on not showing this movie in certain areas and what are they afraid of. I have tried calling Regal Entertainment Group as have a lot of people to no avail. All I want to ask is why in America a movie has been created and made can I not have that right to watch that movie in my local area. Now it has been sometime since the movies debut and they will problem use the excuse that now the movie has not made any money or they have to make way for new movie, so this one is now out the theaters. Well to that I say I want the movie back on the screens and I want it in my local area. I want my fellow bloggers and friends to back me on this one and come up with some ideas that we can get a redo on the premier of 12 years a slave on the screen again. I want to see this movie and I don't want the powers to be to make us have to get this movie on bootleg so that it will not make money. Why should I spend my mother any other time at Regal Entertainment Group when they don't want my money when it comes to playing certain movies. I thought that Regal was in the business of making money not controlling what people will see on the screen, put the movie in the movie theaters and let the people make the choice of rather they want to see it or not. Don't make that assumption that it will not make movie so we will not play it, that has never stopped Regal Entertainment Group before, what some of the most stupid movies ever put on the screen, Greatest Turkey Movie of All Time, just saying. I think we should write them since they will not take the time to answer calls like a real business establishment should. We should try to get a definitive answer as to why they are not giving this movie a chance, I want to see this movie on the big screen in my local area and I think others have that right too, or do we. Is that the problem are our rights being altered in some sort of way, here we go, now it is getting deep. The NRA say that Americans have the right to have guns and take their guns around, well what about the right to have a movie viewed at your local theater, I am starting to feel this right is being taken from me and someone is deciding what movie I will or will not watch, what the fiddle faddle. I am along with writhing Regal Entertainment Group because obviously they have not received mail in a long time and since trying to contact them they only posted this automated number and address to write their corporate office, lets do so lets fax, and send in letters expressing I disappointment with them not showing the 12 years a slave in their Cinemas. Here is the information below. I want to say thanks in advice to all those who will support me in my efforts I know it may seem pointless but remember that making any kind of effort is never pointless, it is making a statement. I thought about something else, I will add clips and if you feel, just watch clippings of the movie and decide if it is worth being placed back in the movie theaters and given a fair chance to be showed in every small town. Not just in the North or at chosen theaters.

Regal Entertainment Group 7132 Regal Lane
Knoxville, Tennessee 37918
Phone: 1-865-922-1123
Fax: 1-865-922-3188

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/12-years-a-slave/10068297/trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment