Monday, November 11, 2013

The Housewives of Atlanta(11-10-13)

I watched housewives of Atlanta last night and I for one could not make to much of Kenya's apology to NeNe if that what is was suppose to be. What I did like was Nene getting Kenya to meet with all the woman so that she could explain her texting Apollo to the other woman. Now I am by no means in agreement with what Kenya did, but we do have to remember that it takes two and who remembers how Apollo in front of his wife was playing with Kenya. I have to say I was a little turned off with how Kenya did seem to flirt with Apollo, but I am sure Kenya is not the only woman who flirts with Apollo, it is only a matter of how far does Apollo takes it. Now the meeting went okay and I will say only okay, because although there were some shade thrown in all different directions, there were not any actual punches thrown or items and I give the woman a plus for this. Now for me Phadera has always rubbed me the wrong way, for some reason I have really never been a fans of Phadera and that very phony act that she puts on in front of everyone, and for one thing Phadera is never forthcoming about her life either. You will always find out things about Phadera on the down low or after the fact. Like what about her pregnancy, she has seemed to hidden it from the television viewers and why was this, did she not want people to see her pregnant and if this is so why is she on the show. I will have to say what I have said in the past, the show should have kept Marlo and gotten rid of someone like Phadera. For me Phadera is becoming very, no scratch that, she has always been boring and I do not know why the show is keeping her other than her having that eye candy called Apollo which is why the show is working on the angle of Apollo and Kenya. Phadera for the most part could be dropped from the show and we would never miss that turned up nose of hers. Now as for Ms. Cynthia, I love Cynthia and I love the way this woman carries herself. What I am starting to not like is Cynthia's husband Peter. Peter is showing a different side to me in how he seems to put Cynthia's feelings on the back burner and on last night show Cynthia reveled that she had fibrosis, which is something I have suffered from. Peter to me was unfeeling because he made the statement that if Cynthia stopped eating so much her stomach would not swell as big as it is, he was assuming that Cynthia just could not keep the food from her mouth which was making her stomach get so big, what a a**. Now as I was arguing at the television my husband made the statement to say, we man do not know what you mean when you women talk of these female problems. I told my husband that this is true but why not try looking it up on the Internet or talking to a doctor before assuming we are making up these things. There is too much technology and programs on television that talks of these things now that man should not at like a-hole because they are unaware of what we talk about. You as a husband should support your wives and if she is feeling sick urge her to go to the doctor right away. Peter claimed to have a better understanding when he went to the doctor and heard it out the doctors own mouth, but why is that, is that because the doctor has the degree and his wife may made up the problem in her head. Enough about Cynthia and Peter, now on to Kandi and her mother, was this not explosive the confrontation the two had about Kandi's fiancee. Now after listening to mama and Kandi I have formed my own opinion. I can understand how Kandi's feels that her mama Joyce is butting in her personal business and that she is a grown a** woman that is smart enough to handle her own personal affairs but I too understand that mam Joyce is very protective of her daughter and grand daughter and goes on by what Kandi's daughter Riley is actually telling her, I do not think it is the way that Kandi says that mama Joyce is telling Riley things. I think the entire family needs to sit down, this includes Riley because she is old enough, and they need to all talk about how they really are feeling without any interference from any of the others while they talk. I want to first hear Riley talk because I know what every she says Kandi will really listen too. Now I have notice one thing about Kandi and that is she seems to fall in love fast and it is always someone who is a little below her level. Kandi is a hardworking woman and I think she deserves a man that works as hard if not harder and I think people want to see this for Kandi, that is why it is so hard to accept someone like Todd whom seems to be in the house sitting down some where and just always on the computer and now he is going out of town for the reason he says to get more work, what exactly is he talking about. I thought Todd was working on the show itself, did he have to stop because he began dating Kandi, I little lost on this and as to why he has to go out of town for work when Atlanta has plenty of job opportunities for him. As for Porsha and Cordell, I do not know how to take this storyline because there are still a lot of holes in this situation. I want to entire story as to their divorce, I know I hear a lot of people are trying to say that Cordell is gay but I am not choosing to believe that, if you ask my opinion I think Cordell has found another woman, I think the reason he wants Porsha out so quickly is so that he can move the next woman in. It is easier for a woman to say that a man is gay than to admit he might have another woman, especially since Porsha is so beautiful, as everyone keeping saying, he would never let the beautiful woman go if he was straight. I have said this to so many of my friends, that beauty is not everything, beauty does not make a relationship alone. We all know that men want eye candy on their arms but sometimes that is not enough, there sometimes have to be substance. You can be the most beautiful person in the world and have the ugliest attitude and down right nasty ways that makes you ugly in a lot of people eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment