Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Black Ink Crew 11-4-13(#BlackInkCrew)

I watched the show Black Ink Monday night and I looked at both Caesar and Puma still talk on the negative side about one another and I actually watch Caesar actually make a gallant effort to talk to Puma who just shot down Caesar effort by making a comment that he saw no resolution and that Caesar had his head to far up Duchess rear end, yes Puma went there and of course him and Caesar began arguing and Puma ended it with telling Caesar that he was no longer a part of his wedding party, how tacky was that. Caesar still consider himself friends with Puma and tried to make an effort to apologize but Puma as I saw it was so hurt by the long turn relationship he had with Caesar and that his long time friend would fire him, can not see fit to forgive Caesar. All I can say to this is wow, why let a friendship of this magnitude just go down the drain because of your ego. Now Puma will really step on Caesar by opening a shop in the same part of city that Caesar has his shop, just to show Caesar that he can get more business then him. What Puma, whom lacks not only the education but the ability to carry himself in a professional manner, will run something that requires his full attention at all time. This is a man who has not as of yet learned to control his partying or drinking. Business is business and if Puma can not separate business from his friendship then he is doomed before his business began. Right now I think Puma is excited that he is making money from the show and is betting on the fact that the show will go on for a long time and the revenues from the show will continue to flow in forever. Now I watch this man put a fashion show together and called it a success but all I saw was some very ghetto clothing I could make myself at home with my sewing machine, why would I pay him for cheap material with logo that looks like it was taken straight from Mr. Brown's closet on Meet the Browns. I have to also admit that when watching the show and watching the tattoo shop, I never understood what Puma job was because I never saw him do anything but sit in the waiting area joking on people and making snide comments. Where is this great tattoo artist that will be pulling in all the customers. The only way that I see Puma getting any customers is that Oh Shi* actually leaves Black Ink and go over to Puma's shop, because if you really want to hear the truth, Oh Shi* is the true artist on the show and he is the one that really bring in the clients, a gifted man. But I have to say Caesar has been messing up by being so judgmental on Oh Shi* tattoos lately, Caesar is better off leaving his best artist alone and letting him do what he do best. Now as for Sassy I have to agree with her leaving the shop because Duchess was totally wrong in what she did to this girl. Now as for Alex, if you saw the Monday night episode then you know I was right in saying there is something seriously wrong with this young lady. Everyone on the show says Alex has a drinking problem but watching this young lady I can definitely tell it is something a lot stronger than alcohol and she is in need of some serious help and I think the show should address this before this young lady kills herself. I hate to see young women who seem so confuse and unsure  of what they want in life so they either drink and pop pills to forget their problems, how sad and depressing. Alex is just not being free or enjoying her youth as some people would like to say, it is nothing about enjoying your youth that has to due with drugs or alcohol. As a young lady in my late teenage and early twenties, I will tell you I had a great time and it had nothing to do with drugs or alcohol because I used neither one and I stayed happy. I enjoyed what God gave me, which was my life and the world and its beauty. When you travel this world, you understand that life is something much bigger than you and your problems, your problems are just a small portion that can be worked through. So I hope the show addresses Alex issue, because this young lady has some deep, deep issues. I have to say I do want to see Puma's wedding but I have to say that I think he should still consider letting Caesar be a part of the wedding. There is a question that has been bothering me, what I wanted to know is it just me or is Puma spending an excessive amount of money. I watch the other crew members and none of them are doing as much as Puma seems to be doing, is Puma spending money he do not have as of yet or what. The man got a clothing line, he is opening a tattoo shop, he is playing this big wedding in another country and he is having all these photo shoots, where in the hell is the money coming from. I know that these young people get money from the show but any fool know that you be wise to really either save your money or invest in something really worthwhile, but all I see Puma doing is throwing money out the window. I know where Puma will be if the show ends or is cut, back on broke street, you know that  is near the corner of Skid Row St. and Stupid Azz Boulevard. Coming on people, I know you are all young but lets get it together and you all made a good group of people when you were all in the shop together. Lets make it happen, just the employees have to respect Caesar and work, and Caesar has to understand when a manager begins and the friendship ends. You have to be a boss and make your employees understand this in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment