Friday, November 22, 2013

Mob Wives Returning (@VH1)(#Mobwives)

Mob wives is returning on December the 5th and I am waiting. I am a fan of mob wives and have been since the show came on. These women are some of the toughest women you want to meet and believe you me they have been through it with most of them having had ex mob husband or boyfriends who were locked up and now the women have to provide for themselves. You can imagine that these women were rather messed up in the beginning and who would not be living that mob lifestyle. Most of the women were housewives, you know the mob men did not believe in their women working or doing any business for that. These woman had to learn to earn money, run a household and take care their children all while deciding on rather or not to stay with their husbands who will be locked up for a long time or rather it makes any since to stand by their side when they get out. Now mobster who are of the Catholic faith believe in when you get married to someone you stay married to them forever, but like everything else with time, those ideas have changed over the years.
What these woman do on the show is basically make money to help their families survive while having each others back. Like any other reality show of course these women have their fights among each other, but when these women fight they fight and it is know holding back. There is a lot of dirt thrown into the pot when these women fight, telling one another business or secrets they know. This show is full of secrets and I have to say one of the parts I like about it is when one of them get mad with the other, the secrets come pouring out and I mean they have some juicy dirt on each other too. I have to say I like all the women on the show but I have two that are really my favorites and that is Big Ang of course and Renee. Now for all of you that watch the show you might say why Renee. Well Renee is one of those people who is messy, she apparently have done some drugs and she is a drinker, this women has been through a lot and try and cover it up like a lot of people by abusing substance. All and all I like Renee as a person and she has brought a lot to the show, she makes the show interesting. So bring on the new season and let me see these ladies and the new addition to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment