Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta 11-3-13(#TheRealHouseswivesofAtlanta)

Housewives of Atlanta is back and I am telling you this seems to be turning out to be the best season ever. All the women has come back looking great and they all seems to being going on about their personal lives, that  is all but Kenya who seems to be harping on the fact that none of the women called her during her time of grieving as she was fighting with her landlord over the possibility of being evicted. Yes Kenya told Cynthia how up she was at all the women and the worst part of it was that she had the nerve to talk about Nene's wedding and how Nene had the nerve to invite Walter to the wedding and invite her. Ms. Kenya who was never really close to Nene anyway said that Nene call herself a friend and inviting her ex was an insult. The biggest part of the show was that Kenya had the nerve to actually confront Nene about this, now all the girls have told Kenya that the men all like Walter and the invite Walter to most of their functions, the men have all told Kenya themselves that they will continue to invite Walter to events of theirs. So why is Kenya harping on Walter coming to the events, what Kenya should do is accept the fact that the men will be inviting Walter, and the next time there is an event held, ask the men have they invited Walter and if they say yes, then if it hurts her that much, then just don't show up. The last time I saw Kenya she was to have had a new man, enjoy your new BO and if you are any kid of woman, you would march with your new BO to any event with your head held up high. Phadera to my surprise has had another baby boy, no big deal the woman is not getting any younger, but what is a big deal is she calling the baby Mr. President. People can say what they want but in my personal opinion I think Phadera is on some serious drugs, what kind we can only guess, and can someone please tell me why is Apollo not working, I am just saying. Now moving on to me Kandi, she seems to be doing alright but just as Mama thought there is something up with Kandi's new boyfriend, that is why that question of why he is going out of town every weekend is coming to my mind. Kandi is a very talented, smart, gifted, I could go on and on about this women abilities because she is a great business woman but something negative I can say is that when it comes to choosing a man, she jumps in to quick. In my opinion Kandi feels she is getting older and needs a man by her side, she knows her clock is ticking and she really wants another child, but there are ways to go about getting a man and just jumping into it is not the way, take your time and talk to God and he shall come, the right one. Now as for Cynthia, girl I love you and I think you are one of the most classiest woman on the show but I am seriously starting to doubt Peters ability to manage a business. I liked Peter in the beginning especially the way he treated Cynthia and her daughter Noel but now Peter is showing a lot different side and that side is that he is bad at doing business. From my assessment Peter is one of those men who loves to get into different business adventures but apparently these businesses he gets into fail and Peter's failing has led to Cynthia losing money, because Cynthia being the woman she is she wants to believe in her man so she invested in her man. Now that Cynthia and Peter are married, Peter has decided that he no longer needs Cynthia permission to withdraw money to invest in another business, for me that is a deal breaker. Peter has gotten ventured into no, no territory and that is when you do something that requires the use of both of your money and you do not consult the other half before doing it. I am highly disappointed in Peter and if you ask me Cynthia has not been looking very happy lately, Now I am not saying they should divorce, but I am saying that they need to see a couple therapist and Cynthia needs to express to Peter how she really feels. Now as for Mrs. Porsha, I know she is suppose to be divorcing Cordell and now the life she thought she would live for an eternity no longer seems possible, but and yes there is a but for me, I am not believing any of it. I listen to last years season finale and one thing I do know is that when these women get angry with one another the tend to tell little secrets and one of the secret with Porsha was that the producers were planning to cut her and Cordell because they were boring, not real action from them. Now with this being said, I looked at previews of next week episodes and who is back but Cordell saying that Porsha is still his wife and he has a right to know what she is doing. Well, Well, Well, this is one of those fishy situations, Porsha is still on the show, Cordell has really not gone any where and their storyline has gotten juicer, can you said made for television reality. It seems as though Porsha and Cordell have been given a script and now they are acting it out, will they divorce and go their separate ways or will the come back together and have that baby. This part of the showing is losing me because it seems so fake, why could we not get Marlo back on the show, the woman was drama and full of entertainment, why the producers got rid of her I will never know, I guess we can only ask. I am voting that both Porsha and Kenya be cut, because Kenya is an actress and she also knows how to bring on the fake act, what she seems to be doing getting all up in Nene's face, all an act to keep the drama hyped. Let us let it go and try on two new cast members, maybe some people from Nene's wedding bridal.

No comments:

Post a Comment