Sunday, November 24, 2013

Housewives of Atlanta 11-24-13(@BravoATLWives)

I watched Housewives of Atlanta tonight and all I have to say is why is Kandi all up in Phaedra and Apollo's business. Now I know that Kandi is friends with Phaedra and she wants to say she have her girls back, but why do she not let Phaedra handle what has been going on between Apollo and Kenya and if you ask me when Phaedra, whom I am  not a fan of, did talk to Apollo she handled it like a real woman would. She did not yell or scream, she just politely let Apollo know that if he did not stop the foolishness she will have to do a Bobbitt on him, now you have to admire a woman who knows how to handle her man. I took it from the conversation between Apollo and Phaedra that Phaedra is real business right now trying to make her money and she does not have time to raise Apollo because she has two children that require her needed attention and if he feels the need to move on then move on and stop trying to make a fool of her. This is how a feel about a man, that if he feels the urge to cheat and is trying to sneak behind my back, do not sneak, be a man and tell me that you want to go and go, when a woman is raising children and trying to work at the same time the last thing she needs on her plate is to worry about a man who decides he wants to run around on her, you can not have your cake and eat it too, the front door is easy to open so just walk out it and keep going.  I still want to know what Kandi has to do with all of this and why did she feel the need to confront Kenya about her texting Apollo, Kandi is being a hypocrite to me because she is the same person who is complaining about her mother being in her and Todd business and now she is in someone else's. Kandi is so worried about Phaedra is not paying attention to why Todd feels the need to go out of town all the time on business, a little suspicious don't you think. I was glad the ladies took Porsha out so that she could vent and get out of this rut she is in. I know it can not be easy going through a divorce especially when you tried everything in your power to make it work. Porsha is one of those women who was willing to turn her back on her family to please her husband and before all of you judge her, you have to remember how it was to be in love or when you were really trying your hardest to make a relationship work, you did everything you could. I know what Porsha is going through because God say to put your spouse first and when I find myself stuck between my family and my husband I will usually go with my husband only because I know that I have a obligation to keep my marriage in tack and I do not want my husband to think I am turning my back on him, besides I have to sleep with this man at night and who wants to go home to an argument because I choose my family over him. Now on the other hand man do not think this way, they will almost always choose their families first and tell the women they have to live with it. Why men feel the need to put their families in front of their wife I will never know and this is not all men just most. It was good to Cynthia back on her feet again, although I am not to sure how long Cynthia stayed bed written but I had the same procedure and was running around the next day, it was an easy procedure and it was outpatient, no real major scars. I think Cynthia likes being taken care of and it did not hurt to have your mother waiting on you hands and foot. Cynthia told Nene she was about seventy percent, I am older then Cynthia and I felt one hundred percent I got up and walk around that same day and I did not have to pop a look of pain killers, maybe some people just heal differently but I not buying it. It was a great show tonight and I must say my favorite highlight was Phaedra and Apollo in the restaurant, Phaedra handle her business and although Apollo did not like Phaedra calling him out on camera I am glad she did. Phaedra I have to give you some points for handling your business like a real woman would.

No comments:

Post a Comment