Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Chrissy & Mr. Jones 11-25-13(#ChrissyandJim)

It was nice for Jim to send Chrissy to send Chrissy out on a girls night and although I do not understand the joke between the two with the pink limo ride, I do still like the relationship the two have with one another. Jim does seem to be on a different level than Chrissy but it works for them. Chrissy is always thinking about the business and I think she will take lady vamp to the next level. I think that Chrissy coming on set while Jim was shooting a video to put some of the shirts on Jim's dancers was a great idea and what was even better was that Jim did not get mad with Chrissy, he understood that Chrissy was not there to snoop but to help promote their line and he did not mind at all, this is trust and these two really understand one another. Now the sending her out for a woman's night is something I think all men should do for their women, I wish my husband would do this and actually make the plans, do what Jim did if you are not sure get one of your woman's girlfriend or sister to help you come up with a great plan. As for Mama Jones going into Chrissy closet and telling her grandson not to tell was a little sneaky, although Mama Jones let it be known on camera that she took the shoes and there to Chrissy. I must say I wish I had someone closet I could go into and they had some many things that they did not even realize that I took a couple of things from their wardrobe, it should be a law any way for one person to have that many items, did you see Jim's watch collection. I am still of course waiting for the planning of the wedding to begin and something else I would like to see is the family having a holiday meal together. I want to see how the Jones do their holiday meal together it would be great. For me the overall show is great and Chrissy and Jim has one of the best relationships  that I have seen in a long time, some people may say the way they do things is different but this does not matter because they are good together and I see their love and trust for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment