Monday, November 18, 2013

The Walking Dead 11-17-13(#TheWalkingDead)

For those of you who did not watching the walking dead or choose not too because this episode was focused all on the Governor and what happen to him after his entire empire was taken down. Now I have to say that this episode was a little boring and I almost went the sleep on it a couple of times the show actually help me understand the Governor better. This particular episode help us see a softer side to the Governor and we got to see the Governor actually rescue a family. So why was the Governor outside the prison on the episode before this one, for some reason after watching this show I am thinking the Governor wants the people at the prison to actually take on the family he saved. Although I know some people will not agree with me but the Governor have this little girl whom he have become attached with and she made him promise that he will not let anything happen to her. I am thinking the Governor is now worried about this little girl and he knows that to save this little girl and her family he will need some help. We do know that the Governor have loyal followers because when him and the family was in a tough spot running away from the walking dead, and after falling into a hole and not knowing what was happening to the girls who were left above you heard gun shots and who looks in the hole but the Governor's use to be second in charge man. The Governor and this family he found have been saved by some of his most loyal followers and the question is what is next. I am not sure how this will take a turn but some how I think the Governor knows that it will be a plus to go to Rick and the others, especially for the sake of this young girl. Rick and the others at the prison has a more stable situation if you want to call it that when it comes to actually trying to protect a family. I am thinking the Governor wants their help and some how there will be some compromise as far as to the family that the Governor found. Maybe the Governor will show the family the way to the prison and just leave them there, I can not see him forgiving the Rick and the others all together especially since he fell they were the cause to the fall of his empire but I do really feel that the little girl has brought something out of the Governor he has not had since losing his wife and daughter. Now that we have known what the Governor has been going through this entire time I am ready to see what will actually happen next. The only person I am worried about is Carol having being kicked out by Rick and not even having a panel discussion before he did it, we may be surprise about Carol reaction to the entire thing. The Walking Dead is still one of my favorite Sunday night shows and the excitement of what will happen next has me anxiously anticipating. Of course it will get more juicy because the writers will not let the fans down.

No comments:

Post a Comment