Saturday, November 16, 2013

Braxton Family Values 11-14-13(#BFV)Wetv

Yes I watched the return of the Braxton Family Values and yes I have heard that someone has put a rumor out on blog that Traci husband has gotten a women pregnant and actually has produced a child. What a season finale return, now what has been on my mind after listening to Traci side of things is why did Towanda put this out on television, something so personal should have been taken to Traci first. Although the information was already floating out there some where, it was not up to Towanda to make it put in out so that this rumor could spread faster. As for Trina I am glad she has really decide to divorce her husband because he was just to out there and it being on television was not help Gabe be any more faithful then he has already been, if you ask me I think television has hinder Gabe actually really being faithful to Trina, because women now are intentionally throwing themselves at him. As for Toni I was glad to see her get back on track by getting back in the studios to sing, especially singing with babyface. Now is it me or do not Toni and baby face, or as Toni calls him Kenny, make a great couple. I think Toni should really hook up with babyface they look so goo together and from what I see on television they work together as well. That song that babyface and Toni has out together is great and I am loving it. Now as for the all to hype Tamar, the one everyone seems to adore, I have never like Tamar from the day she appear on television saying .com bullshi* and I am still not feeling her. I think Tamar is full of herself and she is one of those women whom just lucked up on everything she has and because she was fortunate to be hooked up with Vince because of Toni, she had money in her life unlike her sister. So for Tamar it is easy to judge her sisters and their relationships and her calling everyone else husband bums and hood rats shows her ignorance to me. Just because Tamar has a rich husband whom could help her get into the music business, something she apparently could not do for herself, remember she was with three records labels before her all of a sudden luck, yeah right. I just saying it does not hurt to have your husband in the music industry, who would not have some luck. So judge others situation just because yours seems perfect but Tamar has to heed the saying that just because you have money does not mean that you are happy. If you ask me Tamar is missing something in her life, for example what about her doing all these love songs and her doing music videos in which she can not even get close to the actors in her video. I know that Vince goes with her to all the shootings, but dam* let the girl do a love video that makes it seems like she is really in love. I am just saying, why is she avoiding the guys, it looks as though she is almost running away from them, if this is the case why do she not just have a female actor interact with the guys and she sings in the fore ground. For me Tamar videos are cheesy, if you want to do love videos they have to look real or dam* near close to it. What I do like is how Traci let everyone know that she is handling her business and she is not afraid to ask her husband if has gotten a woman pregnant, believe you me Traci will handle hers. I think Towanda and the other girls needs to stay out of Traci business and let her handle it. I want to know how Towanda and her husband are doing, I did notice that situation did not come into play, I guess we will find out on future episodes. Now as for Tamar and Vince baby he was a no show on the first episode but I guess we will get to see him in future episodes as well, what I do like is how much of a attentive father Vince is, but of course we knew this would happen because Vince is a great guy, if you ask me he is too good for Tamar, and oh yes you can say she went there because I did. I will continue to watch the show because I like the Braxton family, the only thing I would like is less of Tamar and more of the rest of the family. Tamar thinks she is to big for the rest of the family now and apparently she leaves certain things about her life only for her and Vince show, so why does she needs to be on the Braxton Family Values show, because if you ask me Tamar no longer uphold these values anymore, she has her own. Yes I did it again, I went there. I had to come back and add a bit of information, I was wondering if anyone was thinking like I was and thinks that Towanda throw this information of Traci out in the air from last season, just to make us anticipate the new season and come back for more. Now I not saying anything is wrong with this and if this is what Towanda did I am not mad at her, when you have to make money you have to make money and for reality shows juicy gossip is one of the things that make viewers come back for more. All I am saying is do what you do Towanda, if this is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment