Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Walking Dead 11-3-13(#TheWalkingDead)

I watched The Walking Dead Sunday night and all though it was not as much action as for killing and what not, there was a lot that can be talked about the first being that of Rick getting rid of Carol. Rick found out that Carol has killed people they took into their camp to protect the rest of the group and he does not like what she has done and think Carol has crossed over to a side that he can not have as a part of his group. What gets me is that I thought that Carol is exactly what they need, when you have a team or group of people that has to work together then there should always be that one person who is willing to do anything for the team. You have to have that tough person who knows what it take to get a not so nice job done. If everyone in your group is nice and weak then you will get walked over and someone like the Governor will have no problem with walking all over your team. I know that Ricks group of people can fight but you need something more than just fighters, you need to have those hardcore people who will need to kill when need be. Now remember everyone, I am talking about the walking dead, not in real life, although if you have been in the military you may just understand, but at the time of the apocalypse would you rather have someone say like an alcoholic like Bob Stookey who needs a drink to get through the day or a fighter like Carol who jumps in when needed and without blinking an eye. Now the two teams that went out to scout, Rick is coming back to camp alone an the other scouting team is coming back with a drinker who may get them all killed. If you ask me who would I have chosen to go with in that case, I truly would have to say I would have chosen to go with Carol. I believe more in this woman's ability to keep me alive than Ricks ability to choose a person who is a better fit for the camp. I am unsure what will happen to Carol but if Rick is smart he will get someone and they will go and find Carol to bring her back to the camp and although I know this will not happen, I am hoping that if the camp gets in jam that they find the can not get themselves out of that Carol will not be far to have their backs. I think Carol will run her own camp and believe you me they will not just be fighters they will be hardcore, true champions ready to kick anyone who will hurt their group butts. They will have that same attitude as Carol, in they will do what they have to as a means to protect the better good. I am looking for Carol's return because I know it will be exciting, I am just hoping that she will not end up with the Governor, as much as I do like Carol I will have to go against her if she partners up with the Governor. For right now I guess the camp have to defeat this virus going around and find out who seems to be sabotaging the camp, once all this is taken care of then they can focus on their next human against human fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment