Friday, November 29, 2013

Braxton Family Values 11-28-13 (#BFV)(@BraxtonFV)

I watched Braxton Family Values and was glad to find out the Tracie does have her own thing, she now has a Internet radio station in Washington D.C. and she really deserves it. It was rather funny to see Tracie who is so outgoing panic before she actually had to go live and just walking to the studio but I we all know how that is, especially when you have to talk and you everyone attention is on what you and you only are saying. Now that Tracie has the first broadcasting behind her, she will be find and it will come easier and easier the more she does it. I wish we could get Tracie station in Virginia but they said it was Internet radio so I should be able to log into it right? Now that Tracie has her own thing going, we got to see Tamar in action again with her illness and all as she was at rehearsal. Something that was new that we got to see that has not change is Vince and Tamar go at it again and this time it was over how to handle her rehearsal and who was in charge of what. One of my most favorite part was watching Towanda and Trina argue about how they would do their back up dancing. Now correct me if I am wrong it is not that important how much they dance as long as they are on key with their singing, correct. Now that Tracie has her radio station I am unsure how she will fit this in with being a back up singer and dancer for her sisters, it seem as though it would be pretty hard especially since most radio station are only daily, unless they allow her to record her sessions, but what about call in if they allow people to make calls into the station. I see a lot of traveling for Tracie in the beginning and then I see her slowly and slowly breaking away from her sisters as far as business, which is a good thing. Something that did puzzle me was Towanda not going with her other sisters and mother to see Tamar at her rehearsals and Tamar questioning them all as to why Towanda did not come. I had no idea that Towanda and Tamar were at odds other than Tamar complaining that Towanda gets things started with the other sister and then tries and act as if all the sister were in on the gossip. Now I remember when the Braxton family show started, Towanda was the one that knew everyone secrets and you could not pry them out of her, it leaves me to wondering what has changed and is the change due to the producers wanting to make the sure more juicy, so they get Towanda to reveal gossips about the sister on the show or what. If this is the case I understand and I like the sisters getting all their secrets out in the open. I for one think that getting your secrets out on the show leaves the girls as they are open to anything and are willing to let the world they will not hide anything, you know some people get television shows or become celebrities but then they want to hide everything about them. If you have a television show why try and hide things when you say you want the world to look into your life by putting it on television. If you hide things from your reality show, it will get out and then people will distrust when they feel like you are hiding it by not putting it on the air in front of your viewers, the same viewers you welcomed into your life by allowing people to watch you in the first place. I really like the Braxton family and I think they are one of the most opened family television programming to date and I love watching them every time they come on because I know they will hide nothing. Keep up the good work Braxton.

No comments:

Post a Comment