Sunday, November 3, 2013

Chrissy & Mr. Jones(10-28-13)#ChrissyandJim

I am not sure if I talk of this reality show or not but for you who do not know it, Chrissy & Mr. Jones is a spin off from Love & Hip Hop New York and Chrissy was definitely one of the most dynamite woman figures on the show at the time and her boyfriend Jim Jones is known by a lot of younger generation on the rap scene. Now watching these two on the Love and Hip Hop show, I was one of those people that thought thy should get a spin off. What I like the most was Chrissy is a woman that speaks who mind and took know bullsh** from anyone. The woman is a fighter and any woman that crossed who path definitely knew it. What was the most challenging for the two and their relationship was the rip Mama Jones, yes Jim Jones mother, caused them. You know how it goes, a man who loves his mother but loves his long time girlfriend two is struck in between the two women and their disagreements, what is a man to do. Now as the spin off began last year you saw Chrissy and Jim separate until it was decided in what direction their relationship would go in but as in any good relationship and where there is truly real love, we got to see these two time apart make them grow stronger together and we got to see Jim Jones in a more softer light. The man I have to say is romantic and he really loves Chrissy. Now for this year episodes we get to see Chrissy and Jim back together, continuing to work on their relationship but now there has been a twist thrown into the situation. Jim son from another previous relationship has come to stay with the two and Jim wants to keep him full time, now for Chrissy she does not mind but the thing is Jim expecting Chrissy to take care of his son while he works and have his fun. Chrissy said if her and Jim takes on his son there should be a 50/50 deal in taking care of him and I agree. Jim is being a great father but Jim is one of those men who thinks okay  I am willing to house my son and let my girlfriend take care of his materialistic, and emotional needs why I do my thing. That will not work Jim, if you want your son in the house you too have to chip in on shopping with your son, seeing if he needs anything, taking him to his practices and talking to his teachers when needed. Now lets get to Mama Jones, who and Chrissy relationship I must say is doing much better but now Mama Jones is having her own issues with this little young Freddie, what I call a punk who is trying to shine in her spotlight by saying he slept with her Mama Jones. Now my question is do you really believe he slept with Mama Jones. I have to say that I do think Freddie hit that but I do not think he is in love with Mama Jones, only the idea of what he can get from her business wise. I think it is about the money for Freddie and although some say that Freddie and Mama Jones are dating, I am not believing that it is real, it just a business deal. The show for me is good and worth watching, I just would like to see some more cast members with a little more twist and the ultimate goal would be to see Chrissy and Jim Jones walk down that aisle together. I can not wait for the two to get married and I know the wedding will be off the chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment