Monday, November 18, 2013

Amazing Race 11-17-13(#AmazingRace)

I watched Amazing Race Sunday night and for you of those who missed it I hate to spoil it for you if you do not know already but Nicky and Kim the baseball wives were eliminated. Now I know some of you are saying, big deal they have millionare husband so who cares if they did not win the million. Well that is not the point, I like these two women because I believe that they played a good and fair game, although for some reason Marie and Tim thinks that the two girls cheated them by getting on a earlier flight, that was just luck on the girls part because they went to another area and got booked. So I was sad to see Nicky and Kim go and I would have rather seen these to ladies still racing instead of  Ashley and Ally, the two so called bombshells whom seem to think just because they are blonde they can get by with just about anything, as you can see I do not care for the two who spouses are hockey players. Now as for Nicole and Travis I will defend to the end their choice to U-turn Leo and Jamal because to me Leo and Jamal are sneaky and they have done some things that are questionable and because of this, I think they should have been U-turned because it is a game and if you think lying to a team will have you win why not U-turn a team to help yourself to win, come on this is a game people. What I did not like was Tim and Marie U-Turning Nicky and Kim, especially since the use the excuse that this was done because the ladies jumped in front of them on a flight on a couple of episodes back and as I said before they did not jump in front of them they had booked their seats in a different area and got on an earlier flight. What really puzzled me was that Nicky and Kim was far enough behind Tim and Marie anyway so why did they U-turn them other than to make sure they lost the game. Well this may come and bite Tim and Marie on the u know what, so they should have though before they choose so quickly to U-turn people, it may be their turn on the next episode. The two that has me watching them is Jason and Amy, they are so quite they are just playing a tough game by struggling to get where they have to get and they are being fair in the way they take on the challenges and handle the other team, I do like this team because they are themselves and have soon know change in the way they take on challenges other than to try and push on. If you ask me the last two will be Jason and Amy against Nicole and Travis, and the third team who will leg way behind hopefully is Jamal and Leo. Yes I am hoping that Tim and Marie and Ashley and Ally will be eliminated soon, I do not care who goes first other than one of them goes. Amazing race for me is still a great game, with great competitive challenges and yes I hope to be on it one day, although I must say I might be one of those people that would not last long, just because I am a little on the clumsy side.

No comments:

Post a Comment