Monday, November 11, 2013

The Walking Dead(#TheWalkingDead)

I watched the walking dead last night and I expected some of it, like some of those that were sick actually turning into the dead and almost taking over the sick ward. I was looking for the young girl to actually break out killing zombie to zombie but I guess she is just not ready as of yet. I was looking for the other group that went out for medicine to return as the zombies knocked down the gates but it was left to Rick and Carl to take them on using their powerful assault weapons, which were great think God they had these weapons, I just hope they have more ammo or can find more ammo if they are out. Now I am glad that Sasha made it through because she I think can add to the cast, especially since Rick has banned Carol from the group, Sasha can be that substitute. Now as for Glenn, I am not sure how I feel about him because I really have not felt that Glenn adds to the group other than being a sleep partner for Maggie, so I feel he could be gone and the only one that would miss him is Maggie. Now here comes the group that went to get the medicine after both fights broke out that in the sick ward and that outside the gate, just after the others have gotten everything under control, now they get to help with the clean up. What was so great about these battle is once the medicine has arrive, everyone can be treated and the sick ward is not only looking better the outside is completely cleared of walkers now that Rick and Carl has knocked them off and the gates are down. The prison with the vegetables growing in field is almost looking like a farm, except we get to see outside the prison off in the woods there is this one eye watching and you realize it is the Governor, yes the Governor has now return, something I was looking for but now you think to yourself, what next these people has been through so much and has killed more zombies than their share, why now after a little break has the Governor decided he will again stir up problems for this group. Why can not the Governor go about his business and leave this group alone, the world is full of so many zombies and the Governor decides he wants to fight other humans, I guess this is what you really call greed. It is almost like the Hitler syndrome, you want to rule people and have them follow what you want them to do, you want to have people be your followers. The Governor is a sick man and I am with Michonne, when she was on that journey to hunt down and kill the Governor, she had it right this man will not stop until his is killed. What I will find interesting is when Carol returns to the show, because I know she will, it will be a matter of how she will return. Most people say they do not think Carol will hold a grudge but with this show you never know. Now I am waiting to see what the Governor has in store for next week, time will only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment