Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dancing With the Stars(Do Not Read If You Do Not know who Won)

Okay someone will have to help me with this one because I really have not watch much of the Dancing With the Stars this season but I thought that it was not until next week that we would know who the winner is, so why is it that I know Amber Riley is the winner. Win does Dancing with the stars come on, is it Monday or Tuesday and why is it that the winner has been posted all over the Internet. Is it that the winning finale has been shown on one coast and not the other, why would they do this and spoil it for us all. Although I have not been watching it much this season and was trying to keep up with it every now and then between my other reality shows I had to fit in, I was rooting for Amber just for the reason she represented a size that was not a size two for once, one up for the plus size ladies, you can do it. Well I am glad Amber won and now of course we know what her next step will be and that is doing commercial for some weight loss product to tell us how it has help with her progress of losing weight, not mentioning that doing a whole lot of dancing and rehearsals will keep the weight off anyone who stays on their feet. I hope this show will allow for Amber to get a lot more parts in television shows as well as movies I would like to see her myself, especially doing a dance routine now that would be fun. I have to say the final three all placed in what was expected with Corbin Bleu in second and Jack Osbourne being in third, so although most of the Dancing with the stars elimination seemed very unfair we would have to say the ending was very much expected by most. You all know someone I would to see on dancing with the stars is all of the Braxton sisters, yes all of them, with the mouth and the attitude and as competitive as they are it would make for some fun and if not all how about Tracie, Tamar and Towanda. Let me explain why this three, Tamar with all her mouth makes me want to see what she would do in this situation, Tracie has lost so much weight and is so competitive I know she will do good, and Towanda has some moves so I would love to see her in a dancing competition. They could have Toni and Babyface perform with their new single as one of the singing acts. If the Dancing with the stars make it a point to get these ladies on at one time I would make it a point to watch it. All in All even if I missed it I am glad that Amber won and I wish her luck in the future with her endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment