Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chrissy and Mr. Jones 11-4-13

Chrissy and Mr. Jones is a great show and like I said before I love these two people but my biggest thing is that I am not hearing them talk of the wedding at all anymore and although I understand that they want to lay of this subject for now, I think they should set a date and it can be in the future but they could have seasons of Chrissy preparing for this future wedding date. Say if Chrissy and Jim decides to get marry in 2015, than we can watch them preparing for this. Wedding does not always have to be, the man proposing and two months later they are getting married. I have never understood these people that jump into the marriage right away anyway like the man will drop off the face of the earth if they do not get married within that two months. I would like the show to have Chrissy start talking and actually playing for a big wedding, and yes I want to see these two have a big wedding. Let a date be set and lets have episodes of her doing little each time to make this wedding almost prefect. I think Chrissy is the type of person who can plan her wedding on her own if she has time, she does not need a wedding planner. I like Chrissy taste and I think she can do a great job, as a matter of fact I think Chrissy would be great a being a wedding planner. Chrissy has a great eye for fashion and this includes a great eye for putting things together. I know that Chrissy said she was not sure what direction she wanted to go in and that she got out of the fashion business, but we all see that Chrissy has a great eye for fashion and putting things together so she could be either a wedding planner and interior decorator. These two jobs are areas I think Chrissy would be great at and she could maybe do a decorating of a celebrity house on an episode and this could be her start. If the show is willing they could pay for Chrissy to do my house, I am willing to be a participant if the so pays for it, wink, wink. I can not decorate according to my husband and always wanted someone to come in and give med advice as to what I could do to make my husband happy with décor. I would like to see Chrissy do something outside the home and as for Mama Jones, she needs to leave that young man alone, because he is all about jumping on Mama Jones band wagon and as Mama Jones would say their no jumping on this potain for that young boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment