Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Walking Dead 11-24-13(@WalkingDead_AMC)

Okay I must say the Governor had me fooled. I thought he was actually going to stay acting like a human being and take pity on people boy was I wrong. Can you believe how "Bryan" killed Martinez and the other guy, whom name I can not remember, but I know that he was a sweet guy remind me of Rick, he never had a chance against someone like the Governor. Now what this nasty man wants to do after killing most of the leaders that ran this little camp he is in, he wants to go to the prison where Rick them are at and take the prison over. Why does the Governor whom seem to have become very close to these three ladies want to take over the prison why can he not take one of the empty cities or towns and do like he did before and make that their home. I guess for the Governor who is definitely back it is all about control. Now I must say that when the Governor tried to get the girls out and just leave town at first I was understanding where he was coming from about getting them to a safer place, now maybe he just felt that the way these people were doing things just made their situation dangerous especially after they went into the woods to try and find supplies and found a camp that they actually left in tack but someone else killed everyone in the camp and rob them of their supplies. Now how many of you like me think that Carroll may have had something to do with this. I am starting believe that Carroll has ended up with her own group of people and they may be letting her lead, interesting isn't it. It maybe that Carroll has to come and save the people at the prison from the Governor and his attack, especially since this meat head have a tank. But you know another theory I had, you remember Rick 's friend that had all those weapons, you know the one in the very first episode that Rick ad the encounter with and he found him again on a later episode only to find he lost his family, I am thinking this man has got to come into play some where. Rick them will need a lot and I mean a lot of help against the Governor because this is one of the toughest enemy they have to date. I want to understand what these ladies and the little girl will feel of the Governor with him trying to harm other people, they should be trying to fight zombies together, what do they do fight each other, wasting bullets on alive people when they should be wasting them on dead people. Well the show is definitely back and it well be interesting to see how Rick and the others will handle this situation. It is all to good for me trying to guest what will happen from episode to episode. I am wondering if someone we have grown to love will die in this fight is my next question.

No comments:

Post a Comment