Friday, November 22, 2013

Preachers Of LA 11-19-13(@oxygen)

I watched preachers of LA Tuesday night and was reminded that this show is special. Now you can take special to mean any way you want, I have my own thoughts. I do have my favorites and not so favorites, my Deitrick Haddon because he thinks he is one of those young punks who is using the preacher status to benefit him to live an excessive lifestyle, I myself has mixed motion on rather he is doing this or not but I do like this young man's style. I like the way he speaks his mind and although some of the other preachers may think he is over the top, in my opinion this is okay. Deitrick is young and Deitrick thinks like the young people think, the fact the Deitrick is a preacher and is doing something other than hanging on a corner to me makes him in that okay category and besides the man can sing. Although Deitrick may put on that hardcore attitude, he still has God in his heart and thoughts and that will always be in the back of his head even when he may think about crossing that line. We all have to keep remembering that these preachers are human first and they will make mistakes, now don't get all upset I am not saying that they are allowed to do stupid things, I said make mistakes and there is a difference. I was really happy that Deitrick and Dominique went ahead and got married because it was time and those two were ready, again they are only human. Now for me my least favorite is Bishop Ron Gibson, although I love his wife. Let me explain why I am not a fan of Bishop Ron Gibson, he is just too flashy for a Bishop, this man has cars and clothes that would make Jesus wonder why. Why do you as a Bishop need these things and although I do understand that everyone wants nice things, why is Bishop Ron Gibson in need of so many things and it makes me wonder how are all these things acquired. What Bishop Ron Gibson says out his mouth and his actions leaves lots of question marks in my mind and he is the kind of Bishop that would make someone like me in my Pontiac pull up at church in watch him drive by in his Mercedes and question a lot of things, especially when I know that humans are starving in our country. So for me Bishop Ron Gibson would be in the hot seat to answer a lot of very questionable acts. Bishop McClendon is another in the line up of preachers that I am not feeling, he is too me in my eyes all about that dollar bill and he holds no pun about it. If you ask me the woman seem to be the real stars of the show and I have to say on Tuesday night episode I was glad to see Deitrick's mother talk to Dominique and apologize for how she might have treated her over the years. The interaction between Dominique and Deitrick's mom was actually heart felt and if all mother in laws and daughter in laws could do this it would make for better relationships. Why be bitter with a woman who will be married to your son and have your grandchildren. I love, love, love Pastor Wayne Chaney because this is a laid back pastor, he is not at all flashy and he shows us on television the love he has for his wife and children. On Tuesday night episode Pastor Chaney said that he is so glad that he found Myesha and that she was the mother of his children, how beautiful was that, and for him to say it on television and not be scared as a preacher to say it. Myesha and her husband have a great relationship and that and their faith both shows to be genuine. Bishop Noel Jones is alright, he seems to have his own issues but who does not, but what gets me about Bishop Noel Jones is he for some reason seem to be afraid of having a relationship. Now I know once someone has been married and has been through a tough time, it is hard for people to maybe start over or even get close to people again, but Bishop Jones pushing Loretta away was not called for. Now after people began telling people on Tuesday night episode, including the doctor, he has reconsider what he has told Loretta. Come on Bishop Noel Jones did you think it would be as easy as just going to Loretta and telling her you have reconsider your decision for her to stay away from you. You as a man must not know that we women have pride to and when you told this woman to stay away from you, it not only probably destroyed something in her but her pride was hurt. As for Loretta I am glad she did not just jump at the chance and say yes, but she did as a real woman would do and said she had to think about it, yes you did it lady you let this man know that you were not sitting around just waiting for him to come back running to you. Loretta has made all woman proud, besides Loretta is a great looking woman for her age and can get any man she wants. Bishop Noel Jones may have just messed up doing what he has did, but like all men Bishop Jones was thinking that Loretta would be around forever waiting on him, wrong answer. As for Pastor Jay Haizlip I must say I am at a lost of how to explain this one, I had to keep watching the show to make sure he was a pastor. That getting a tattoo and shouting out alright lord be with me on this, leaves me to worry about him as a pastor, because as a pastor do he not know that God has more prayers to listen to other than you needing help to brave yourself to get a tattoo. I am against tattoos although I am not a fan of them on myself but I am not sure why a pastor who decides to get tattoos decides it is alright to get one on television for millions of young people to watch it. The first thing Pastor Haizlip and his wife said about getting tattoos is that it is not a sin and there is no danger in getting tattoos, but it is. A lot of people get tattoos and some of these people are HIV positive, do you know if these tattoo artist are constantly changing the needle, do they really know who is HIV positive and is it divulge by a person who has it because people do lie. Maybe this is because I do not get tattoos and I do not know how the process work that I do not know how it works. Anyway I am out on Pastor Haizlip and still try to understand his ways of ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment