Thursday, November 28, 2013

Brown Thursday?

First of all I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I was listening to news this morning as the express that they are now calling Thanksgiving day, Brown Thursday as it relates to most of the stores opening tonight instead of Friday morning for the holiday season and if you ask my opinion of the situation, I will say it does not really matter to me as long as I can get those gas great deals. I know that sounds a little selfish but let me explain. I have every since I can remember been Black Friday shopping and it started with my mother. I have always pushed my way through a crowd of people to get the items I want and what was easier when I was young I was much smaller and could easily fit between people or duck under them to get a item first. Now as a grown up and my mother having past away I do not have others who are as willing to hang with me on cold mornings or cold evenings no matter how much I explain to them that this is the only time during the year we can get these items at this price. Anyone can say what they want but no other time during the year do you get a fifty inch television in the price range of two hundred dollars or do you get android tablets at thirty nine dollars, so for me although they did do a some what radical change, it is still a sale and although Thanksgiving is a day for being Thankful and enjoying your family, for me I can get my family after having Thanksgiving dinner to go along with me to shop. So if you ask me what I am thankful today, I am really thankful for everything I have and every new person that has came into my life but I would  have to say I am most thankful for Brown Thursday which I will be taking these family members and new friends along with me to shop, the more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment