Monday, November 25, 2013

The Amazing Race 11-24-13(#amazingrace)

I watched the amazing race last night and I am sure most of you know that the two blondes as I call them, Asley and Ally were eliminated can not say I was surprise just a little disappointed it was not Leo and Jamal, I am really not liking these guys since they are doing everything to make sure that everyone else fells. Why lie to make the train leave quickly so that the other contestants can not get on, you see what happen to the two blondes who were in agreement with Leo and Jamal at getting the train to leave and laughing at the other contestants. What they say he who laughs, laughs last and this was the case with Asley and Ally because they were crying at the finish line, it does not pay to be ugly and that is why I hope Leo and Jamal loses luck along the way. Now Nicole know she should have let Travis take on the music challenge, she seems to be a little light headed when it comes to music so what was she thinking, they would have been in first place if it was not for this. Now I do not like Tim and Marie being up front with the rest of the guys but I would rather have them then Jamal and Leo just because these two and their ugly attitudes. I know now Leo and Jamal have become the underdogs but by know means are these two underdogs in my book, I label them as dirty dogs. Now my two favorite that I have come to love is Jason and Amy, these two have really played a very clean game and I would really like to see them left in the top two I can almost say that I would enjoy seeing them win the entire race. I think someone like Jason and Amy, who reminds me of the couple Uchenna and Joyce who were so supportive of each other and ran a very clean race which lead them to crossing the finish line first in season seven, are just good enough to be the first in this season to cross the line. I would have to say the last two teams I would like to see battle it out is Jason and Amy against Nicole and Travis. Now these two have supported each other throughout the entire game but I would love a clean race at the end and with these two I do believe it would be a very clean race and not only that I think each of the team would be happy for the other team if they were the first to cross the line. What Amy did to help Nicole in the last challenge was great and I admire her for her relentless support not thinking that she could have jeopardize her own chance to be last crossing the line. I can not wait until next week to see who the final three teams will be, hoping that Jamal and Leo are out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment