Thursday, November 28, 2013

Braxton Family Values 11-21-13(@BFVFANCLUB)

I thought about having to forget to write about Braxton Family Values last week and thought I would do a quick take on it before tonight episode. I was really enjoyed how Tracie whom truly loves her husband talked over the rumor going around about her husband and his illegitimate child to her husband first and then afterwards she talked to all of her sisters. Tracie did exactly as she should have, she remained call told her sister what she thought of them discussing such as thing without her present and then she explained why it was important for her sisters to talk to her first, great job Tracie. My favorite part was when Tracie actually had a one on one conversation with Tamar and we all know how Tamar can get but with all this being said, Ms. Tamar remained a lady and did as a real lady would do, she apologized to her sister for any and everything she has put her through and when I mean everything Tamar went further back some years to make apologizes. This was one of the best scenes I have every seen between two sisters when it came to a heart felt conversation. Tamar has grown into the really mature woman and I must say it is about time. I admire your new attitude Tamar and I want you to keep it up. As for the other sisters, I think Trina should hurry up and get back to her music, although I found out for the first time that it is not R&B style. Towanda is definitely doing the family thing and it works for her, but she needs to stop telling other people business I like it better when she was the person who told no ones secret. Tamar as we have seen is very business with her music career as well as her mama baby duties, but I did hear that she was going on tour with John Legend, is this good for he baby to be traveling or is it only her going I would like to know a little more on how she is working this out. Tracie is really not showing us anything lined up as of now but I really think she could do a curvy girls clothing line, especially since Tracie can really dress in my opinion, well all the girl have a flare in the clothing and putting outfits together so I think they should jump on this idea. Now as for Ms. Toni I like it that she is back in the studios and is on stage again and what I personally like best of all is seeing Toni and babyface working close together, is it just me or does these two make a cute couple. I personally think babyface and Toni if he does not already have anyone should hook up, if they babyface has someone already he should dump that person and get with Toni, they are so cute together it makes me sick. This was a great episode and all the girls are all in good standing with one another, just the way it should be with sisters. It is something magical about having sisters and you all have a great relationship and when you come together it is powerful, of course I speak of experience having four sisters and enjoying each and every time when we do get together, although my husband say we sound like a pack of loud hyenas the way we express ourselves. We have fun together and yes we get rather loud and a little obnoxious, but it is all in fun, sisters for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment