Sunday, November 3, 2013

Love & Hip Hop (NY)(10-28-13)

Oh my goodness, did you guys see the return of the Love & Hip Hop New York, it was definitely special, I did not know how I would take this show since there were a lot of new faces but I am telling you, this show seems as if it will be off the chain. One of the new members Amina has a beautiful voice and she is a beautiful young lady, she is from the group Black Buddafly which was made up of her sisters but they got married and had children and moved on to another level. Now as for Amina she talks as if she is all about her career and she wants to continue her career solo but for some reason it is not solo because she has secretly married Gunz and for those of you who do not know Gunz, he has been with his sweetheart of twelve years Tara and they have two children together. Yes Peter Gunz who is partners with Rich and gave Rich all this advice about relationships when he was tied up with Erica has now put a new twist on his manager slash artist relationship by marrying the woman he manages and this so called woman name Amina has actually married Gunz knowing Tara is in the picture. What woman do you know does this to another woman, never mind don't answer that it might be happening more than I actually know. Well from my point of view is Amina was any kind of woman and she so called really love Gunz she would have waited until he really broke off his relationship with Tara instead of marrying the man and then telling him to break it off with the love of his life. What is more confusing it the way Gunz is going back and forth between both women house, why is this being allowed. Amina who is married to Gunz is pressuring him to tell Tara they are married but Gunz is one of those candy a** men who really does not have the balls to let Tara know what is going on. Now let me jump to another relationship that of Tahiry and Joe Budden, yes Tahiry has gotten back together with him after all those years of dealing with this man and his drug abuse and affairs on her, she is really believing that Joe has changed and ready to be committed. All I can say is not love a beautiful thing, you give your heart, you trust and you believe all those things that require you to jump back in too something that you have been before and do it all over again. Wow Tahiry, you said that this man really hurt your hearts years ago and you were not going there again and then you watch him hurt another woman as he stepped back to you again and you thought nothing of it because you thought that was the other woman's problem, well now it is your, for as we see it up coming episodes, Joe Budden is Joe Budden and he loves his women. I was glad to see K. Michelle come on over to the side of New York hip hop because I loved her on Atlanta and it would have been a shame to have lost her. As for Yandy what can you say, I am feeling for her and the child with Mendezy being in jail but I have to say Yandy is a smart business woman and she is doing her thing and she will make it, I just hate to see such a smart business woman caught up in so much chaos. As for Rich and Erica nothing seems to be going on with those two as of yet and I do have to say I like the fact that they are remaining friends, why hate each other when you can be friends. I do hope that Rich finds a real love because I like him and thinks he deserves a good woman, he seems like a one woman man to me, maybe I could fill that position, just kidding. As for the other two cast members they have not had a viewing on the first show, so I will update you on these two when they do. Looking at the up coming episodes they will not disappoint on this year of Love & Hip Hop New York and I can not wait. I really want to see how it pan out for Amina, Tara and Gunz because this is the most interesting situation I have every seen in my life and you talk about a tangle weave, this is more tangled than a spider web, how will they make sense of this in the end, it makes me anticipate the reunion already.

No comments:

Post a Comment