Saturday, October 26, 2013

Meghan McCain(Impressive Young Woman)

I have to say I am not a big fan of Sen. John McCain but I actually saw his daughter do and interview and I must say that I really like her. This girl has a mind of her own and she is definitely a speaker. She has all of her own projects that she is working on and if she does not agree with something her father agrees with, she is not afraid to say so. This is a woman after my own heart because I listen to her talk about her dating and she said right off she can recognize if someone wants to date her because they see her as a way to get into the political world or if they are dating her just because of her. Meghan was so likable for me doing this interview that I look for her to be into a political office, she is very well spoken and she was breaking down why she has the ideas she have and she is a feisty woman. I love her great attitude and how she talk about if she is passionate about something then she stays on that idea. I have heard some people talk about Hillary Clinton possibly being our next president and how strong of a women Hillary is, but this young woman impressed me more than Hillary any day and if you ask me I look for Meghan McCain to run for president in the future. Now being a woman you would think I would have been for Hillary Clinton as president but for me it is not about being a woman, it is about he will do a great job as president. I think Hillary is basing the fact that we have an African American president that America is now ready for a woman president. Although  America may be ready for a woman president it does not mean it have to be Hillary. I am for a president I think will be strong and I think Hillary is not there as of yet. Now after hearing Meghan McCain talk I have to say that maybe she should start working on herself to set up to run for president in the future, this young woman is smart, she is opinionated, she is open and from that interview I do she has a open heart. She will be open to what people have to say and take it in, instead of just sticking to what she says goes. From this small interview Meghan McCain has impressed me and this is saying a lot, since I am one of those women that is not easily impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment