Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Black Ink Crew 11-18-13(@BlackInkCrew)

I watched the Black Ink Crew on Monday night and what did I learn new. I learn that apparently these dumb a** guys on the show do not know what it takes to stop making a baby. If you owe back child support or you can not take care of the children you already have and you want to continue to have sexual relationships then wrap it up or better yet get a vasectomy, there are enough kids in the world who are did not ask to be born, but yet they go without food or a parent who really cares on a daily basis. Lets do the world a favor and not make anymore children, if you want to prove you are a real than show us by taking care of the children you have and not creating another you can not support. This show is showing me what is going wrong on a daily basis with our young generation of today and that is that being stuck on stupid and apparently unable to put it in reverse. Now as for Dutchess the girl looks great and she could go along way in her career but why would you lie to the person whom you consider you boyfriend, do you not know this will only make it worse. Dutchess if you are on a path to forward your career and it does not include Ceaser than you the woman with all the mouth should use it to open it up and tell Ceaser that you are headed in a different direction and this does no include him and the shop. Yes Dutchess I heard you talk of your empire and no one will stop you for doing what you have to do, you almost sound like you are saying you will step on others to get where you going, I for one do not believe you have to do this but if you do than let it be known and stop playing with people about how you have their back when you really don't. I am tried of you Dutchess using the excuse of having health issues that will lead to you having surgery, there are people who go through this everyday and they push themselves to go on and guess what they does this without stepping on people. Dutchess like me is originally from the south and I do not know if going up North did this too you or what but us southerners do not believe in using people and we believe in treating others as we would want them to teach us. So Dutchess I know you are not a nasty person because you have those southern roots some where within you, we believe in people and helping our neighbors, so show me this. Ceaser I think maybe you should consider your relationship with Dutchess and decide if this really what you want, but I do not agree with you asking your sister about conversation between your girlfriend and other people, because Ceaser you know you New Yorkers have a way of putting your spin on things and although your sister did not lie, she definitely put her spin or twist on things that was not exactly the entire truth and then she had the nerve to throw in her opinion, what a dipping a**. I have learned a lot about New Yorkers especially since so many of them want to come running to the South and breaking bad, because of course they think they can beat a Southern girl because we are suppose to be weak and of course they quickly find out differently.  For example I listen to O'Sh*t girlfriend talk over and over again how she beat the bit*ch at the restaurant and she hit the girl when her back was turned, if that girl had go to her it would have been on. What is about New Yorkers hitting people when their backs are turned and then saying they beat someone, this girl has not shown me anything than she is crazy as hell. On top of that I watched Puma, another mouth all mighty almost get his a** whipped in a park, you notice I said almost because I do not know what the hell these two were really doing, it look like to me they were almost dancing. Now as a Southern this was not anything close to fighting, we would not have tried to get to you but we would have gotten to you and there would have been contact. Now back to this week episode, I have to say that I am seeing more tattoos being performed again, something I had started to miss and was worrying if the show had forgotten that it was based on the tattoo shop. It was great to see that the artist still have their talent. Now as for O'sh*t wanting to go to Atlantic City for Puma's bachelor party and them going to the bails bondsman on advice was interesting. I could not believe that the bails bondsman said the only way that he could go was that O'sh*t had to take the two of them and pay for two separate  rooms because they will not stay in the same room and give them pocket money, what an a**. This bails bondsman are full of sh*t and I am sure they laughed once Puma and O'sh*t left their shop. Only one of the bail bondsman has to go and yes I agree with them paying for the room but they should not have to give them any extra money other than that of transportation, he can sit in the room. Why get extra money if all you will be doing is keeping an eye on O'Sh*t. If I was O'Sh*t I would stay at home and why is Puma going to Atlantic City, like I said before Puma is spending a lot of money for something that will be only one day. Most guys just get some strippers at someone's house, again Puma you are spending, spending and who does this when they have multiple businesses starting as well. This is not at all a good management skill to spend when you are not taking into account your other expenses or the expenses you may occur with your businesses. If Puma does not have any problem with his business, especially when money is concerned then I will be surprise because I do not see this man saving anything and he still is doing his night club excursions and just getting straight up drunk as usual and someone wrote how great of a business man Puma is, don't talk the talk, please prove it to me. I always say actions speak louder than words and just because you can talk louder does not mean you are right and even heard. I like what Black Ink Crew represented and when this show came to air, I seen a black owned business with tattoos artists whom could hold their own, I did not know at the time that Puma was not a tattoo artist but was their to promote Ceaser business, although I never seen this happen and I am still not prone to believe that Puma just decided to get back at Ceaser because of Dutchess but I believe that Puma had to have had this idea in the back of his head all along, he just went by the wrong way of doing it. Puma is almost like Dutchess, instead of telling a person to their face want they plan on doing and how they have ideas to go out on their own and make things happen for themselves, they do the chicken approach in coward in a corner and wait until the person walks away to make a run for it. Well I am for one is team Ceaser and although those who have worked in your shop and possibly got their first stop may turn their backs on you, just take into consideration that you have friends and fans that are TEAM CEASER, the name has stood the test of time and so will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment