Friday, November 22, 2013

Chrissy & Mr. Jones 11-18-13 (#ChrissyandJim)

I watched Chrissy and Mr. Jones on Monday night and I saw Mama Jones still hustling but I am not mad at her by no means, this woman is a true hustler and I was surprise to see Ice Tea be a guest on her house show. Then again Ice Tea is a down to earth man and I would expect him to do something like this, he actually really brought the life to mama Jones show, although by no means is mama Jones lifeless. Mama Jones is naturally fun and she can bring excitement to any situation. This woman putting sand in her house is and example how much of a hustler mama Jones is and I think someone should actually help her get a real show started. Why not have mama Jones doing like a Andy Cohan show in which she citric some of the really shows that she follow behind, nothing against you Andy but mama Jones could bring some real laughs about these show and she would not bite her tongue. Or what about mama Jones doing something like the fashion diva show, now believe you me I know mama Jones has he on style and special taste, but she can judge just as good as those two divas from Housewives of Atlanta, okay. I glad to see Chrissy moving on with her line of vamp that she has taken over and of course as I have expected she is doing a great job. What I am high disappointed on this show about is the fact that Chrissy and Jim are still not talking about the wedding. I know they have put their wedding plans on hold but come on there should be some talk of it and besides I can not wait until Chrissy starts doing the actual planning. I love Chrissy taste and I for one want to see her doing the entire planning, from the colors, decoration, venue, cake to her wedding gown and brides maids she choose, now that is something I think is worth seeing. It would make a great end to the show season finale as well. Come on Jim I know you are ready to marry Chrissy and it is a simple as to setting a date, now getting everything together will take some time so the wedding planning can take a year we won't care just as long as Chrissy starts planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment